《红色警戒2》开场电影中的人物对白(中英双语)

英文版从网上找的,中文版自己对着开场电影敲的。
D:美国总统杜根
K:卡维利将军
R:苏联洛马洛夫总理
J:杰瑞(被尤里控制的美国士兵)
E:美国黑人士兵
Y:尤里
W:白宫女秘书
白宫女秘书:总统先生。五角大厦的卡维利将军正在第五线。
W:Mr. President.General Cavali of the Pentagon is on the fifth line.

杜根:我是杜根。
D: This is Dulgen.
卡维利将军:总统先生,恐怕得通知您,我们遇上了天杀的紧急状况。
K: Mr. President I’m afraid we are in an urgent situation now here.
杜根:班,有多严重?
D: How bad could it be? Bann?
卡维利将军:根据北美空防司令部的情报显示,有苏联战机自四面八方而来,而地面部队正由墨西哥往北进军。我实在搞不懂他们是如何神不知鬼不觉的调动了这么多军队。
K: According to Lorria, We got a group of Soviet aircrafts coming up from a small range pushing up from Mexicao. I don’t know how to get rid all of them
杜根:你最好再跟北美空防司令部确认一下,这没有道理。我会打给克里姆林宫的。
D: You’d better consult Northrand. It just doesn’t make any sense. I’ll call the Kromall.
卡维利将军:遵命照办。
K:We’ll do.
(杜根沉思片刻,拨通了莫斯科的热线电话)
洛马诺夫总理:嗯,我是洛马诺夫总理。
R: Za, Premier Remublov.

杜根:到底怎么了,艾力克斯?
D: What’s going on there, Alex!
洛马诺夫总理:为什么这样问,总统先生,你指的是什么?
R: Why? Mr. President, What ever do you mean?
杜根:艾力克斯,我...我有...(秘书送来情报)嗯,你倾全国之兵攻打我国。
D: Alex, I…,I…,I have a, you saw everything you’ve got it.
杜根:我们应该是盟友,而你这...你这疯子。我可是协助你上台的人呀。
D: We suppose to be allies. You know me, Alex? You know I don’t want to put you to office.
洛马诺夫总理:你给我听清楚,我不是你的宠物,总统先生。我们洛马诺夫家族有着优良的传统。
R: Listen, very carefully, I’m not your pet Mr. President. We Remublove have our legacy to consider.
杜根:我才不管你的什么鬼家族传统。你马上给我取消这次军事行动。艾力克斯,你听到了没...马上给我取消!你知道我们会还以颜色的。
D: I wouldn’t care about your legacy. You call them off. Alex, you call them off. You know .We are turning it.
洛马诺夫总理:喔,别那么有把握,总统先生。
R: Don’t be so sure, Mr president.
(洛马诺夫挂断了电话,杜根拨通了卡维利将军的电话)
卡维利将军:总统大人。
K: AH?
杜根:确认了吗?
D: surfication.
卡维利将军:让您猜中了。
K: You guess it.
杜根:好样的,是该还击的时候了,放手攻击吧。
D: Swift, it’s time to fight back. Make it happen.
卡维利将军:是的,总统大人。(转拨)我是卡维利将军。苏联军入侵的消息已经证实了!
K: Yes, sir! It’s general Carvur, Soviet invasion confirmed.
卡维利将军:实施发射指令ZERO ONE ZERO ADAM DELTA CAHARLIE。
K: Excute, zero one zero, ADAM DELTA CAHARLIE
白人士兵:已经确认了!装填飞弹!
J: I’v got the information. Messile claimed.
黑人士兵:装填完毕!
E: Armed.
(电话铃声响起,白人士兵接通)
白人士兵:飞弹指挥部。
J: Messile’s command.
(心灵控制波的声音从电话另一端传来)
黑人士兵:离发射还有十秒,开启飞弹发射井!
(白人士兵掏出手枪瞄准了黑人士兵)
杰瑞,这到底怎么...我们得打开飞弹发射井,不然飞弹会在里头爆炸......
(心灵波仍在持续,杰瑞打开了手枪保险)
飞弹发射井的舱门是关闭的,这是自杀的行为呀......
E: Ten seconds launch, we have to open the silo, Jaris, What? We have to open the sailows, What if it explode, the silo doors are closed, this is suicide!
(飞弹没能发射出去,在发射井里面爆炸了)
洛马诺夫总理:尤里,办妥了吗?
R: Is it done? Yuri?
尤里:不的,总理同志,好戏正要上场而已。
Y: No comrade premier. This only began.