欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

Jimち | Die Society第四到十一集文本整理(上)

2021-11-24 17:08 作者:水箫Rachel  | 我要投稿

中篇见文末

--------------------------------------

第一集 BV1z54y117nC

第二集 BV1PP4y1j7KF

第三集 BV1aF411Y7ms

--------------------------------------

原免责声明:

此系列包含成人主题、暴力内容

闪光画面,以及部分观众可能感到冒犯的宗教内容

请酌情观看

 --------------------------------------

官方UP: Jimち助眠

 --------------------------------------

(字幕:听懂的不多的水箫Rachel)

(不确定的都标了问号)

(还忍不住加了一些吐槽)

--------------------------------------

第四集:雨果


地点:霍夫曼家大门前

前门的保安

(前门保安通话中)

确认 这里是前门

Confirmative, this is front gate.

收到 H先生 我会看好的

Roger dodger Mr. H I’ll keep an eye out

(看到了我们)

嘿 站住 站住别动

Hey, stop, stop right there

你好啊 小精灵

Hey, gamine.

你在这儿干什么呢

What are you doing out here?

这里是私人地产

This is private property.

你来参加宴会 好吧

You are for a party? Ok.

说吧

That’s a…

嗯 你要是来参加宴会的

Well if you are here for a party then

就应该知道口令是什么

you’ll know what the password is.

口令不对

That’s not the right password.

你要是想走

And if you wanna go…

Hilarious(欢喜的)? 口令不对

Hilarious? That's not the right password.

站在原地 不许动

Stay right there don’t move.

霍夫曼先生?

Mr. Hoffman?

你好 我是加百列 前门这里

Hi, it’s Gabriel, at the front gate.

这儿有个奇怪的人说TA是来参加宴会的(They此处不指复数)

Got a ? thing here, says they are here for a party but

但是TA把口令报错了(而是用作中性三单代词)

they got the password wrong.

TA说Hilarious

They say hilarious.

嗯 我看过了 但是TA报错了口令

Yeah, I looked at the part but they got the password wrong.

好吧 我会退下的

Alright I’ll stand by.

所以说 你觉得你是来参加霍夫曼先生的派对的是吗

So, you think you are here for Mr. Hoffman’s party huh?

你确定

You sure about that?

不 我没去过

No, never been.

听着 要是H先生打回给我 说

Listen, if Mr. H gets back to me and he says

你通过了 可以进去

you are good to go in,

我就得搜你的身 检查几项东西 好吗

I wanna have to frisk you and check a few things alright?

不针对你 只是我的工作

Nothing personal just my job.

要是他打回给我 说你不是来参加宴会的

If he gets back to me, says you are not here for a party,

你就得走了

you’ll have to leave.

明白吗

You understand?

我不想闹得太厉害 但如果必须

I don’t want to have to get far, but I’ll hold on(?)

我就得继续 明白吗

if required. Understood?

嗯 H先生?

Yeah, Mr. H?

好 你认识里卡多吗

Alright. Do you know Ricardo?

齐兹先生 是他让你来?

Mr. Zizi, did he ask you to…

嗯 没错 H先生 是里卡多……

Yeah, it's affirmative, Mr. H, it's Ricardo…

好吧 你是让我

Ok… do you want me to…

当然了 先生

Of course sir.

好吧 H先生 对不起

Alright Mr. H sorry about that.

我得小心些

Just have to be careful.

好的 所以说 你是来参加宴会的了

Alright, so, you are here for the party then.

所以我就不用开枪打死你了 你进去之前

So I don’t have to shoot you, just to give you a

搜身即可

frisk before you go in.

可以吗

Is that alright?

我得离近些

Then I need to get in close.

恐怕前门这里

I’m afraid we don’t have any other members of staff out here

我们没有别的员工了

at the front.

准备好没

Ready?

(搜到之前我们一直带的打火机)

好吧 这是你的吗

Ok. This is yours?

唔 明显 就是你的

Well obviously, it’s yours.

能打着吗

Does it work?

“能打着吗?”

啊 恐怕你不能把这个带进去

Alright I’m afraid you can’t take this in with you.

但宴会完后 来前门这里

But after the party, just come out front.

我会还你的

I’ll return it.

抱歉霍夫曼先生不允许

I’m afraid that Mr. Hoffman he doesn’t allow

在场有液体容器

liquid containers on site.

尤其是可燃的

Especially flammable ones.

而且 我得拿走你的手机

Also, I’m going to have to take your cell phone.

宴会期间不允许拍照

No photography at all is allowed during the party.

之后也不行

Or after.

我还得检查下你嘴里(是怕我夹带钻石进去剌玻璃吗)

I’m also going to have to check inside your mouth.

好吧

Alright.

请张大嘴

Open wide please.

没事 我不会伤到你的

No worry, I’m not going to hurt you.

就是看看 好吧

Just take a look. Ok.

嗯 可以的话再张大些 谢谢

Yeah, open wider if you can. Thank you.

Ok.

嘿 听着 我不想说扫兴的话 但是

Hey listen. I don’t mean to be out of turn but…

你要是想的话 现在还可以走 明白吗

You can still leave if you want to, you understand?

要是你不想去这个宴会 你还有时间离开

You still have time to go if you don’t want to go to the party.

我不是说会有什么坏事发生 只是

I’m not saying that anything bad is going to happen but…

我只是告诉你 你可以选

I’m just telling you that you have a choice.

要不这样吧

How about this instead

……妈的

…st

屋里面 有对讲机 好吗

in the building there’s a com alright

每个房间里都有对讲机

there’s a com in every single room

要是你想离开了

if you find that you just want to leave the party

但却又喝的太多

but maybe you are too drunk or

或者 嗯 玩的不好

you know maybe having too ? of time

拿起对讲机

pick up the com

就会接通到前门 我这里

and it will redirect to me here at the front gate

好吗

ok

告诉我发生了什么 我就可以进去接你

let me know what’s happening and I can come in and get you

给你叫车 或者什么的 好吗

and get valet service or whatever alright?

但你得知道

but you need to know

工作完后 你就应该离开 好吗

you should leave when you’ve completed the job alright

你看起来和之前那些为H先生工作的人不太一样

You look a little different to the people who usually work for Mr. H.

不 他还行 我觉得 只是想告诉你

No, he’s alright I suppose. I’m just telling you that

要是需要我 我就在这

I’m here if you need me.

好吗

Yeah?

那么我想 去吧

Then I guess, go ahead.

宴会愉快

Enjoy the party.

顺便说 里卡多 他告诉你的口令是错的

By the way. Ricardo, he told you the wrong password.

口令是“Hail Eris(厄里斯万岁)”不是“Hilarious”

The password was “Hail Eris” not “Hilarious”.

玩的开心 小心些

Have fun and take care.


地点:雨果的密室

雨果

(雨果戴着面具讲话)

我是雨果·霍夫曼

I’m Hugo Hoffman.

我想借这个机会谢谢你

And I want to take this opportunity to thank you

感谢你今晚做的工作

for all of your hard works this evening.

抱歉 早些时候没能和你说上话

I apologise that I was not able to talk to you earlier.

我正忙着分精力见客人

I was distracted and busy seeing to the guests.

你可以看出 宴会已经慢慢结束了

As you can see the party is dying down now.

但我想要延请你

But I wanted to extend an invitation to you.

在这里多待一阵 久一点

To stay for a while, longer,

比你预想得更久

perhaps longer than you had anticipated.

这就是你被绑起来 堵住嘴的原因

That is why you are bound and gagged.

里卡多 选你选得很好

Ricardo chose you well.

虽说他告诉了你一个错误的口令

Though he got the password wrong when he told you.

(里卡多)对不起主人 下次不会了

I’m sorry master. It won’t happen again.

我很高兴看到瓦伦西亚给你化了妆

And I’m pleased to see that Valencia did you make up

正是我喜欢的那种

just the way I like it.

瓦伦西亚 这里只有我能抽烟

Valencia only I can smoke in here.

艾瑞莎 也给你照了些不错的照片

Erisa took some good pictures for you too.

艾瑞莎 戴上面具

Erisa, put on your mask.

(艾丽莎)雨果 有什么意义

Hugo. What’s the point?

快他妈戴上

Put on your fxxking mask.

(艾丽莎)TA已经认得我了

They already know me.

现在 我想你应该很紧张

Now. I expect you are upset.

我想你也很累 今晚你做了这么多

I expect that you are tired for all the work that you

工作

have been doing.

嗯 别担心

Well don’t worry.

我现在会照顾你的

I’ll be looking after you now.

这里是厄里斯的栖息地

This is the haunt of Eris.

我们都是混沌的传播者

We are demogogues for chaos.

我们会利用你活得更久

We are going to use you to live longer.

但好消息是

But the good news is that means you

你也会活得更久

will live longer too.

这就是我给你的礼物 我关于生命的承诺

This is my gift to you. My promise of life.

你有关健身 化妆

Your whole world of spin make up

社交媒体的照片的世界已经完了

and photography for social media is over.

你属于这所上流之屋

You belong to this esteemed house.

从古希腊时代开始 我们就

Since ancient times in Greece, we have worshipped

崇拜她的名号

under her name.

她 黑暗野兽 欲望的野兔

She, the dark beast, the rabbit of will is to be

被我们所掌控

controlled by us.

现在 你 亲爱的 陷落于她的愿望

And now you, my dear, fall under her will.

我们必须牺牲你的精华

We must sacrifice your essence.

你的生命之血 和金单质相结合

Your life blood. Combine it with monotonical gold.

它超强的传导性能可以让我们的身体历经时间

Super conductive property which allows our bodies to regenerate

而重生 让我们得以永生

over time, and allows us to live forever.

没人会来救你

No one will come to save you.

没人会想念你

And no one will miss you.

你明白我说的了吗

You understand what I’m saying?

示范即将开始

The demonstration is in order.

别动

Hold still.

别动

Hold still.

没关系的 我们马上就会饮血

It’ll be ok. We will drink the blood soon.

你歇息即可

And you rest.

我们需要更多

We need more.

不要尝试挣扎

Do not try to struggle.

仪式

更多

More.

呃 你的血流的到处都是

Uh. You are bleeding everywhere.

金单质

Monotonic gold.

你的精华会变成我们的精华

Your essence becomes our essence.

我们的生命会交织在一起

We are in twined for life.

你不知道你仅仅把身体里的这些东西给我们

You do not know the great service that you provide

能够提供多么伟大的奉献

simply by giving us what you had inside.

里卡多 你选的很好

Ricardo, you chose well.

现在 你将睡去 而且

Now, you will sleep and

你将失血

you will bleed.

两处

Two.

里卡多 再来一支烟

Ricardo another cigarette.

这是我疾病 病痛的药方

This is the cure for my disease for my illness.

当你陷入深深的 深深的沉睡中时

As you fall into a deep deep slumber

你可能会问一个问题

you may find yourself asking a question

为什么是我

why me?

啊 亲爱的

Well my dear,

为什么不呢

why not?


第四集完,未完待续

--------------------------------------

第五集:加百列


地点:雨果的密室


(里卡多在听歌跳舞,看守我们,前门保安冲入屋中,射杀里卡多)

好吧

okay

我的天

jesus christ

你牺牲好大 对吗 我都对你做了什么

you're taking the piss(?) right what have i been doing to you

“天使,别睡!”

嘿 天使 天使 别睡 好吗

hey angel angel stay with me okay

我会把你带出去的 嘿 嘿 醒醒

i'm gonna get you out of here hey stay awake

拜托 听着 用不了多久

come on look it won't be long

他们就会在楼上醒来 下来

until they wake up upstairs and come down

找这个混球

looking for this piece of st now

啊 这是你的吗 好

oh it's yours alright

还有别的吗 得把你带出去

anything else got get you out of here

我们得送你去医院 你看起来太差劲了

we gotta get you to the hospital you look like st

对 我是前门那个 对不起

yeah i'm the guy from out front i'm sorry

对不起 这么久后我才来

i'm sorry it took me so long

嘿 嘿 别睡

hey hey stay with me

你看 我会在车上解释一切 好吗 你看 现在

look i'll explain everything in the car okay look right now

嘿 拜托 你就

hey come on just

别睡过去 嘿 等等 别……

stay with me hey wait stay awake


地点:雨夜行驶的车中


嘿 你醒啦

hey you're awake

对 只是

right just

尽力冷静点 好吗

try to stay calm alright

嗯 你在我车里 别担心

yeah you're in my car don't worry

车中

我现在正在尽力开

right now i'm just trying to put as much

和他们拉开距离 好吗

distance between us and them as possible alright

别担心 我会救你出去的

and don't worry i'm going to get you out of here

但霍夫曼会拍他的手下追击咱们 多姆 格罗姆

but Hoffman will send his goons after us Doom Gloom

他们可真的是块材料

now they are they're real pieces of work

好吗

alright

听着

listen

喂喂 别 别睡 好吗

hey hey hey stay stay with me okay

好了 会没事的

all right it's gonna be fine

顺便说 我叫加百列

My name’s Gabriel by the way

对不起 我没早点进去救你

I’m sorry that I didn’t come in and get you sooner.

实际上我不能去 知道吗

Truth is I couldn’t you know

我在执行行动

I’m working on an operation.

那个 喂喂

oh hey hey

你得保持清醒 好吗

you've got to stay with me all right

就是 不能睡

you need to just stay awake alright

我会带咱们去个安全去处

I’m going to get us somewhere safe

还有

and

(回头看我们,情况不妙)

好吧 我靠边停车一下

…alright I’m gonna pull over for a bit

然后到后面看看你 帮你一下 好吗

and I’m going to come back there and help you out alright

(下车过来后座)

天呐

jesus christ

这些怪物对你做了什么

What did those monsters do to you

好吧 去他的了

Alright Fk it

(撕衬衫)

就凑合用吧

Improvise here

这是我最好的衬衫 我为了你把它撕破了

it's my best shirt that i've just torn up for you so

所以你欠我的

you own me one

喂 喂

hey hey hey

对不起

i'm sorry

我真是不体贴

it wasn't considerate of me

实际上 天使

Truth is angel

我本可以早点去帮你

i could have helped you out earlier

我要离近点了

I’m just get in closer here

我来用这个裹住你 好吗

let me wrap this around you okay

这样就可以止血了

so we stop this bleeding

来吧 好了 那个

here we go all right hey

对不起 好点没

i'm sorry is that helping

now

我本可以早点去帮你的

i could have come to help you sooner

实际上 我没早点去的原因是

Truth be told the reason i didn't is because

我正执行上帝的任务

i'm on a mission from god

后座

我知道

i know

这听起来多奇怪

how that sounds

听着 我不是说上帝和我说话了

listen i don't mean that god spoken to me

或者别的什么

or anything like that

我是说 我真的是在

what i mean is that i am literally

在执行上帝的任务

on a mission from god

我是梵蒂冈瑞士卫队的一员

i'm in swiss guard the vatican

我是被教会派到这里的

i was sent here by the church

来监视雨果·霍夫曼

to spy on hugo hoffman

还有他这些杀手

and all of his assassins

他们对你做的事 做过的事

what they're doing what they've done to you

一点也不人道

isn’t humane

嘿 没关系了

hey it's okay

我找到你了 天使

I got you Angel

我保证我不会让这种事再发生了

Now I promise I’m not gonna let anything like that happen again

那些人都想做些肮脏的事情

these people have been up to nasty stuff and

我的工作就是监视他们

it's my job to just keep an eye on them just make sure

确保我们知道他们在做什么

that we can hear what they're doing(?)

听着 我并不自豪 但是

listen I ain’t proud of it but

以前也有别人进去过

there have been others who've gone in there before

然后再也没出来

and they haven't come out

我只打 这让我成了

now i know that makes me

该死的垃圾和蠢货

a piece of st fking idiot

对于那些我们已经失去的

and it's no consolation for the lives that

性命也于事无补 但是

we've already been lost but

我不能让他们对你这么做

i couldn't let them do that to you

见鬼 我甚至不知道那些疯子都在做什么

hell i don't even know what those freaks were doing but

但不管是什么 都不圣洁

whatever it is it's unholy

而且我知道我得救你出去

and i needed to get you out of there

我联系了我的上司

i called in to my superior

他们告诉我不要行动 观察 上报

they told me to take no action to observe and report

但今天

but today

我就是 就是不能站在

i just couldn't i just couldn't stand there

那所该死的宅子前边

outside that fking building

像个没事人一样

acting like everything was normal

想着你在里面经历

knowing that you were in there having

天晓得什么样的待遇

god knows what ?

看看你的样子 天啊

look at you for christ's sake

你知道 我让这种事在别人身上发生过

you know i've let this happen to other people

我原谅不了自己

i can't forgive myself for that and

而且我觉得上帝也不会原谅我

i don't think that god will forgive me either but

但是我希望我能向你证明

i'm hoping that i can prove to you

我想要帮你

that i wanna help

那样 也许不是现在 但也许

that maybe not now but maybe

将来 你会原谅我

you'll forgive me

听着 我说了

listen like i said

霍夫曼 他会很快知道发生了什么

Hoffman will know what’s going on pretty quick

所以我们得逃命了

so we've got to make good on our escape now

我知道你现在一团糟 甜心(我听了起码二十遍 好像真的是这个词)

I know you are all kinds of messed up sweetie

但我希望你要坚强些

but I need you to be strong

而且你得保持清醒

and i need you to stay awake

直到我们离开这里 我不能在这好好给你治疗

just until we get away i can't treat you properly here

这可是大道边上

on the side of the road

我们每浪费一秒

and every second we waste

那些疯子就可能会赶上来的(加百列你已经停车说了十分钟的话了)

those psychopath ? catching up with us

所以 我请你信任我

so just i'm asking you to trust me

就现在就可以 一旦你好起来了 安全了

just for now then once you're healed and safe

如果你再也不想见到我了

if you don't want to see me ever again

我立刻消失

i'll disappear

但我得确保你没事 好吗

but i need to make sure that you're all okay

可以吗 好

alright okay

清醒着 我们会逃出去的 好吗

stay awake we will get you out of here alright

我来开动这个破烂吧

let me drive this piece of junk

(回到驾驶座)

好了

alright

你准备好走了吗

are you ready to go

(微笑,然而随后车窗被敲破)

什么鬼

what the hell

等着

wait here

趴下

keep down

好吗

alright

我来处理 好吗

I’ll deal with this ok

(加这个截图以表明我对这精良制作的膜拜ORZ)

(出车门,开枪,未中,加百列和我们分别被两个面具男打倒)


第五集完 未完待续

--------------------------------------

第六集 多姆&格罗姆


地点:多姆和格罗姆的房间中


(多姆拼枪,格罗姆站着)(两人名字分别为Doom Gloom)

我要抽烟 好吗

I got the smokes ok

一对面具

多姆 不抽烟 但格罗姆我 喜欢陪伴

Doom doesn’t smoke but Gloom likes company

喂 没事了

Hey it’s ok

我想你那个男朋友还活蹦乱跳呢 别担心

I think your boyfriend still kicking huh don’t worry

知道吗 霍夫曼先生不会让我们杀了你的

you know Mr. Hoffman he won’t let us kill you

所以不用担心 好吧

so you don’t need to worry ok

没事

it’s ok

我得抽烟

I’m gonna smoke

(拿出我们的打火机)

这是你的吗 不错

this yours it’s nice

(打了几下才着)

怎么用

how do you use it

什么牌子的(不确定)(火机本身是Zippo)

what’s your brand(?)

喂 我怎么说的 我刚特么说什么来着

hey what did I say what did I fking say

我说别担心 霍夫曼不会让我们杀你的

I said don’t worry Hoffman won’t let us kill you

所以你很安全

so you are safe

人们在庆祝(不确定,可能是对背景噪音里的疑似放炮声的即兴反应,不知道是不是提到了四号,故事背景在美国,可能是说节日什么的,的确不确定这条)(总之就是我没听清)

?people celebrating?(fourth?)

还有时间

?got time

你知道吗 人们戴面具掩饰他们的真实自我

you know some people wear masks to hide who they are

来骗人

to trick people

我丈夫(指多姆)和我戴面具来展现我们的真我

my husband and I we wear them to show who we really are

(拿我们的额头灭烟)

你可以选择你要展现给世界的面具

you can choose the mask that you show to the world

我的烟灭了

my smoke went out

格罗姆

真要命

this is like st

(拿出一把尖头镊子)

好了 我要把这个扎到你的耳朵里

ok I’m gonna put this in your ears now

别挣扎了

stop struggling

疼吗

that hurt

准备好没

you ready

你的眉毛很乱

your eyebrows are messy

我要把这个扎进你的脸颊了

I’m gonna put this through your cheeks now

疼吗

that hurt

你让我想起我表亲 她叫艾莱塔

you remind me of my cousin her name was Eletta

我们都叫她 雷格莱塔

we called her Regretta

你瞧 这很好玩的

you see this is fun

多姆不在乎 我们只是做我们该做的

Doom don’t care we just do what we do

你遵循佛的教诲吗

do you follow the teachings of the buddha

你知道 你瞧 就算在噩运的尽头

you know all you see at the end of doom

在黑暗的尽头(两人的名字)

and even and the end of gloom

也有沉思(仅供参考,真没听清)

there is all meditation?

我要把这个扎进你的脸颊

I put gonna put this through you cheek now

你不怎么出血啊

you don’t bleed much

我还以为你血量很大

I thought that you are all about the blood?

知道吗 我提到面具

you know when I said about masks

有些人依然戴着面具隐藏真我

some people still wear them to hide who they truly are

因为有的人还没找到正确的面具

that’s because some people haven’t found the right mask

你觉得你会找到正确的面具吗

do you think you will find the right mask

而不是顶着这张烂了的坏脸乱走

instead of walking around with this face all popped(?) fked up

你也是 你有霍夫曼先生的保证

? so are you and that’s all you had the promise of(?) Mr. Hoffman

(放下镊子,拖出一把大钳子)

对不起 我得弄折点东西

I’m sorry I’m gonna break

他们给了我更暴力的权限(不确定)

they allow me greater ? obscene

把手给我

show me your hand

把手给我

show me your hand

没事的

it’s ok

这就对了

that’s it

你的皮肤很柔软

you get soft skin

好了

ok

(拔掉一颗指甲,嗦了嗦了味,吐掉)

啊 指甲 我喜欢 像开心果

oh nails I like the shows(?) pistachio nuts

(又一颗)

但我不需要果仁

but I don’t need the nut

你真恶心

you disgusting

(又一颗)

啊哈 手掐把拿了

huh nailed it

(又两颗)

这个我可不能吃 卡在我的钳子上了

here I can’t eat that one it stuck on my pliers

呃 你真恶心 我来折断你的一根手指吧

eww you disgusting I’ll break one of your fingers

好了 嘘别讲话

ok shh shh shh

来吧 看看你 我是要揪掉它吗

here we go look at you like I’m going to tear it off huh(?)

来吧

come on ?

有什么好哭的(这句不确定,仅供参考)

why do you sob what do you want to sob at(?)

对我而言 你和别人没什么两样

to me you look just like everybody else

没什么特别的

nothing special

(戳额头,两道血迹)

blood

看起来也一样

looks the same

多姆

? Doom

你很忙啊宝贝

you busy babe

很忙 很忙 很忙

busy busy busy

你觉得你很特别吗

do you think you are special

你觉得你是个明星

do you think you are a star

你知道吗 里卡多 是他儿子

you know Ricardo was his son

你知道的吧

you knew that right

你和你那个澳洲朋友开枪打死了他

and you and your Antipodean friend shot him

你觉得霍夫曼先生不想你死

and you think ? because Hoffman doesn't want you dead

但事实上我觉得 他只是想自己动手

but the Truth is I think he just wants to do it himself

我想 他想要进行那种挑衅又荒谬的复仇

he wants to I imagine ? some sort of provocative ridiculous revenge

而且我告诉你

and I tell you

上帝作为我的……

as God as my

格罗姆毁灭于圣光

(话音未完,一道圣光照亮了格罗姆,随后他倒地冒烟。多姆愤怒地起身,然而警笛响起,他只能离开。)


第六集完 未完待续

--------------------------------------

第七集 布伦南


地点:警局

(布伦南原文Brennen,德语“燃烧”)


(一个浑身绷带的警官走近)

hey

你怎么样 孩子

how are you doing kid

尽量冷静些 放轻松

try to stay calm relax

来吧 我先把手铐给你打开一阵

here let me get those cuffs off you for a minute

哈 对 来吧

huh you're right yeah here we go

先开右边

righty first

嗯 然后左边

okay and lefty

好了

there we go

啊天呐

all right man

hey

我知道你做好了准备 但是

now i know that you've been ready rights(?) but

开始询问之前

before we begin this interview

我想问你 你有别的什么问题吗

i wanted to ask you if you have any questions at all

好吧

all right

我是布伦南警官

my name is officer Brennan

呃 我看起来是这样是因为一场大火

uh the reason i look like this is because i was in a fire

情况很不好

and it was pretty bad

我的身体还在恢复

my body is still healing

而且很疼

and it hurts a lot

布伦南

听着孩子 没人愿意

listen kid no one wants to be

坐在你现在的位子上 相信我 我懂得

where you are right now believe me I understand

我不知道这么说有用没有 不过

and i don't know if it'll help at all but

我想让你知道 在我成长的过程里 我从来不喜欢警察

i want you to know that growing up i never liked cops

他们应该保证

they were supposed to be there

我的安全 让我在住处感到安心

to help me feel safe to feel secure where i lived

但大部分时候他们都让我害怕

but mostly they made me afraid

害怕他们因为我没做过的事情惩罚我

i was afraid that they were going to punish me for something that i didn't do

我当警察是因为

and the reason i became a cop is because

我想当个好警察

i wanted to be one of the good guys

改变这个

change it up

啊天呐 我在说些没用的话

oh boy i'm talking st

我觉得没有犯人会想去听

i don't think that the prisoner wants to hear

他们的逮捕者是多么好的人

what a good person their captor is

对吧

right

(拿出录音机,又合上了)

你经历了太多事

you've been through a lot

听着孩子 地方检察官

listen kid the DA

他想在我之后见你

he wants to see you after me

所以我们时间不多了

so we don't have much time

他想对你来点狠的

and he wants to come down hard on you for

因为你据说做过的那些事

what's being said that you did

他现在状态不太好

now he is not in a good place right now

他很爱的女儿失踪了

his daughter whom he loves very much has gone missing so

所以大部分警力都在

most of the force is just trying to

找他的女儿 就在咱们谈话的时候 越快越好

fix that find her as quickly as possible as we speak

所以他们把我推出来来问询你

that's why they wheeled me out to interview you

但我想要你知道

but i want you to know

我是来帮你的

that i'm here to help

我会说说都发生了什么

i'm going to talk about what's happened

我们怎么找到的你

how we found you

还有你被定的罪名

and the crimes that are being levelled against you

我要你告诉我

and i want you to tell me

发生的事 越细节越好 能说多少就说多少

and as much detailed as you can and as best you can what happened

我不需要相信你或者

i don't have to believe you i don't have to

不相信你 我就听着

disbelieve you i just have to listen

记下来 证明它即可

write it down and then prove it

但我想要你用这个时间放松一下

but i want you to take this time to relax because

因为你见我之后 地方检察官 他是会很恼火的 好吗

after you've seen me the DA he's gonna be pissed all right

很好

good

你抽烟吗 我就知道

do you smoke i know it

有点讽刺 烟来源于火

it's a little ironic smoke coming from the fire but

不管是不是 就这样(不确定)

whether is it there is that

他们夺走了我的宁静

everything they took away my peace

因为我对死亡的认知都特么消失了 好了

because my death perception has gone to st all right

来开始吧 抱歉

let's get going here okay sorry

(打开录音机)

所以

so

你被指控两项罪名 一级谋杀

you are being charged with two counts first degree murder

一个受害者是联邦探员

one victim was a federal agent

一个受害者是联邦法警

the other victim was a US marshal

你知道这些据称是你杀掉人的名字吗

do you know the names of the people who you killed supposedly

好吧

all right now

用你自己的话尽量

in your own words as best as you can

描述一下有关这个

can you describe the events leading up to

里卡多·霍夫曼的死亡

Ricardo Hoffman’s murder

对 他有假名

he has aliases yeah

里卡多·齐兹 应该

Ricardo Zizi i believe

里卡多·蓬皮尼

Ricardo Pompini

DJ迪克

DJ Dick and

还有一大堆其他的虚假头衔和绰号

an assortment of other spurious titles and monikers

你被雨果·霍夫曼绑架了

you were kidnapped by Hugo Hoffman

已故联邦探员的父亲

father of the deceased federal agent

你知道这个违背你意愿控制你的

do you know who Hugo Hoffman is

雨果·霍夫曼是谁吗

held you(?)against your well

(关掉录音机)

你说雨果·霍夫曼绑架了你

you said Hugo Hoffman kidnapped you

听着 雨果·霍夫曼 就特么是地方检察官

listen Hugo Hoffman is the fking DA

他的女儿艾瑞莎

and his daughter Erisa

还是艾丽莎 我永远记不住这些鬼名字

Elisa i can never remember a fking name

失踪了 他的儿子里卡多就是你射杀的那个

has gone missing and his son Ricardo is the one you shot

你知道你有多大的麻烦吗

do you know how much trouble you're in

他们会杀了你的

they're gonna kill you

该死

st

听着 真该死

listen fk

雨果·霍夫曼 还有他的手下

Hugo Hoffman well his goons

就是对我做这个的人

they're the ones who did this to me

他们点了我的房子

they burnt my house

杀了我特么的猫

he killed my fking cat

现在那个该死的时刻都可能过来

and that fker's coming down here any minute

找你聊聊

to talk to you

我的猫

?my fking cat

我才不管这些

i don't give a st about this

可是布斯害了谁

but Bootsy never hurt no one

那只虎斑猫就是个小圣人

that tabby was a saint

霍夫曼就是个混蛋 你怎么招惹上他的

Hoffman’s a piece of st how'd you get mixed up with him

那个法警 还说的通

it makes sense about the marshal

他们管他叫 奥兹曼迪亚斯 对

they call him well called him Ozymandias yeah like

就和那首诗里的一样(雪莱的一首诗)

with the poem with the ? character

他有个伴侣 我不知道叫什么

he had a partner i don't know his name

你没杀他 嗯

you didn't kill him huh

你也没杀里卡多

and you didn't kill Ricardo

我不想这么说 但是霍夫曼不会信的

well i hate to say it but Hoffman isn't gonna believe you

你要是没干 谁干的

if you didn't kill who did

from what

一个瑞士卫队的澳大利亚人

an Australian from the Swiss guard

你得是瑞士人才能加入瑞士卫队

you have to be Swiss to be in the Swiss guard 

这不合理

that doesn't make any sense

听着 孩子

listen kid

你惹得人都是混蛋

the people you offed they were pieces of st

他们活该 但没人会相信什么

they deserved it but no one's gonna believe this

天使的蠢故事

stupid story about an angel

真要命

oh st

你知道吗 我曾经接手过一起案子

you know once i was put on a case

人口拐卖 我在跟踪这家伙

human trafficking i was tailing this guy

这个混蛋 戴着面具

a big fker he wore a mask

有点像我现在脸上的样子

kind of like what i got on my face right now

总之

anyways

我和我搭档跟踪了他两夜

i tail him two nights with my partner

愿他安息

rest in peace

直到我们见到他进入了霍夫曼的院子

until we see him going into the Hoffman’s compound

那个疯子胳膊下架着个

? this freak walks right up to the door carrying a girl under his arm

昏过去的小姑娘 我联系了上司

ko'd i called it in

被直截了当的告诉说

and i was told in no uncertain terms by my chief

放弃这个案子 停手

to drop it lose the lead bury it

我说不行

i said no

继续追查

and i pursued it

然后现在你看

and here you see me

文书工作 半城人都在找霍夫曼的女儿

desk duty while half the city is out(?) looking for Hoffman’s kid

另外一半在查这个死鬼的案子

the other half trying to solve the murder of this prick

我在这询问你

i'm here interviewing you it's almost

简直就是命 但你得和我说实话

almost like fate but you gotta level with me

孩子 你不能撒谎 你得告诉我发生了什么

kid you can't lie you gotta tell me what happened

我洗耳恭听

i'm all ears

我就先不开录音了 好吗

i'll leave the tape off all right

what

你知道吗

you know

我不是什么虔诚之人 尤其是

i'm not a man of faith especially since

布斯的事情后

what happened to my Bootsy

但实际上我还有点相信你

but i actually kind of believe you

奇怪吧 也许我就是想相信你

isn't that weird maybe i just want to believe you

想相信

want to believe that

世界上不可预见的好事 而不净是蠢事

there is some unforeseeable force of good in this world it's not just st

继续

go on

这个家伙 加百列 你有他的别名吗

you got a second name for this Gabriel fella

他是澳大利亚人 你确定吗

he's Australian you sure about that

他说他是瑞士卫队的

and said he was in the Swiss guard

梵蒂冈 好吧

the Vatican okay

我不知道说什么好

i don't know what to say

但凡你说的这些有一点是真的

if an iota of this is true

都会是对霍夫曼

this could be solid evidence

还有他特么疯子一家的有力证据

against Hoffman and his whole fking freaky family

我会尝试联系加百列

i'm gonna try to reach out to Gabriel

或者别的什么人 看看到底发生了什么鬼

or someone and find out what the fk is going on but

他马上就要来了 霍夫曼 

he'll be here soon Hoffman

我需要你表现地一切如常 好吗

i need you to act like business as usual okay

就像我们从没说过话 或者说了

like we never spoke or we did but

但我没做什么怪事 或者你没说什么

I didn't do anything weird or you didn't say

有关这个的事情 否则这事就盖过去了

any of this or it'll be buried

我们俩谁也别想见到明天的太阳

and neither of us will ever see the light of day again

我是为了我的猫布斯做这个的

i'm doing this for Bootsy my cat

好了

all right

你最好没在撒谎

you better not be lying about this

因为这是我的最后一次机会了

because this is my last chance

我现在一无所有

i got nothing else

好了 孩子 我得把你的手铐戴回去

all right kid i gotta put your cuffs back on

嗯 坚强些

okay just stay strong

好吗 记住我说的

okay and and remember what i said

表现正常些 别做怪事或者什么别的

act as normal don't act weird or anything like that

好吗

all right

我看看我能做什么

let’s see what we can do

嘿 谢谢你

hey thank you

好了 检察官你来了

all right district attorney

(布伦南离开,雨果入场)

布伦南

Brennen

看见你真高兴 你还是一副烤肉的样子

good to see you still grilling pork

你特么真熏人 快去洗洗吧

your fking stink clean yourself up

雨果·愤怒版

(坐下对我们讲话)(大量FXXK警告,翻译的比较和谐)

你记得我吗

you remember me

你特么杀了我的孩子里卡多

you killed my fking boy Ricardo

他是FBI的顾问 嗯

he was a consultant for the FBI ? so yeah

你和你那个该死的洋娃娃(bimbo这个词据查是“D妇”的意思,用在加百列身上好好笑哈哈)

you and your fking bimbo

你真的特么搞砸了

you really fked that one up

这些笔记

these notes

都特么放P

stuff bullshit

你这该死的

you fk

我女儿呢

where's my fking daughter

你真的搞砸了

you fked up real bad

真的搞砸了 我儿子

real fking bad my fking son

嗯 领养的 特么不要紧

yeah adopted it doesn't fking matter

还是我儿子

he was still my son

你开枪杀了他

you fking shot him

他是个联邦探员

he's federal agent

我特么是地方检察官

i'm the fking district attorney

怎么样 嗯

what do you think of that oh

你这个蠢货

you fking idiot

你特么不应该杀一个联邦法警 我告诉你

you shouldn't’ fking kill the us marshal i'll fking tell you

多姆不开心

Doom he's not happy

他们两个特么结婚十五年了(平行宇宙的US,2015年他们的same-sex婚姻才合法,不过这不重要)

these two been married for 15 fking years

然后你和你的小白脸一枪把他掀翻了

you and your boy toy blow him up

又去特么对我女儿下手

you go after my fking daughter

特么我的艾瑞莎

my fking Erisa

我一生中的美丽家伙

? the one fking beautiful thing i have in my life

不不 你应该待在你本来该待的地方

oh no you should have stayed where you were you should have stayed

我可以照顾你的

where you were i would have looked after you

我可以保护你的

i would have protected you

你真是搞砸了

you fked up real bad

真的搞砸了

real fking bad

听着

listen

你做的事无可原谅

what you did it's unforgivable

而且我会找到那个

and i'm gonna find that piece of st

放了你的混蛋 杀了他

who freed you I’m gonna kill him

而且 知道吗 天使

and guess what Angel

你活不到明天了

you won't live to see tomorrow

因为我知道你不知道艾瑞莎在哪儿

because i know you don't know where your Erisa is

我知道你不知道我女儿哪里去了

i know you don't know where my girl is

没错 我是民选来为联邦伸张正义的

yeah i'm chosen by the people to carry out justice against this state

现在我要自己伸张正义了

and i'm going to deal that justice to you myself

我儿子

?my fking boy

是个混球

he was a dumb piece of st

你们该死的杀了他

you fking sucker shot him

一枪射中脑袋

you shot him in the head

他那么美丽 绝伦

he was beautiful magnificent

格罗姆就是个大BT

Gloom was a deviant piece of st

但我知道他就是在做本职工作

? but I knew that it was his job

现在他特么也死了

now he's fking dead

多姆已经疯了

Doom’s gone mad

我有点担心在我杀了你后

i'm half worried he's gonna kill you

他会再杀你一回

after i've killed you

还有那个加百列混蛋也跑不远

and that Gabriel prick won't get far you

记住我的话

mark my words

啊你真的搞砸了这些

oh you really really messed up

为什么你就不能待在你本来的地方

why couldn't you just fking stay where you were

为什么你特么就不能做我告诉你的事

why couldn’t you just fking do what i told you to do

你要死了

you're gonna die

我会杀死你的

and i'm gonna kill you

我会等到你睡了之后

i'm gonna wait until you're asleep

然后你就会让我接近

then you're gonna let me in yourself

你就会束手无策

and there's nothing you can do about it

我会把你叫醒

i'm gonna wake you up

然后我就会用手掐住你可怜的小喉咙(嗯想起Jim的原创音乐Hands Around My Throat,好听!!浴血黑帮那期的开头)

and I’m going to put my fking hand around your little fking throat

我会抽掉你的血

i'm gonna take all your fking blood

所有的血 我会利用它

all your blood and i'm gonna use it

用它把我的儿子带回来

i'm gonna use it to bring my boy back

你都不知道我能拿你做什么

yeah you don't know what i can do with you

你甚至不知道你是什么存在

you don't even know what you are

你像个懦夫一样躲在你的面具后面

you hide like a coward behind a mask

你以为我们认不出你

you think we don't recognize you

你以为我们不知道你是个什么

you think we don't know what you are or

不知道你能做什么

what you're capable of

我知道你是什么

well i know what you are

更重要的是 我清楚地知道我能拿你做什么

but more importantly i know exactly what to do with you

清楚地知道怎么利用你

exactly how to use you

清楚地知道怎么杀死你

and exactly how to kill you

你不会再逃走了 要是你逃走了

you will never escape again and if you do

地狱就会降临在你身上

hell will rain down on you

(拿出我们的火机)

留着吧

keep it

地狱的最后一层是冰冷湛蓝的

the last level of hell is cold and blue

专门为你这样的怪物设计

designed specifically for fking monsters like you

到时见

see you there

(黑屏,然后布伦南入场)

嘿 嘿

hey hey

是我 瞧

it's me see

我还不知道我得把帽子摘了你才能认出来特么是我

I don’t know I have to take the hat off so you can clearly fking see it’s me

我和加百列谈过了 还有一些其他人也谈过了

I spoke to Gabriel and I spoke to a few other people too

你知道发生什么了吗

do you know what's happening here

听着 别作声

listen just stay quiet

我把你带出去

i'm gonna get you out of here

加百列在附近的一家汽车旅馆里

Gabriel’s at a motel nearby

我会把你带到他那里去

i'm gonna take you to him

然后我就得离开了 不过他有我的号码 你可以打给我

then i gotta go but he’s got my number ? so you can call me

我们今天抓住这个混蛋的把柄了 好

we are gonna get this fking prick okay

跟着我

follow me

我会把你带走的

I’ll get you out of here

我会把你带到加百列那里的

I’ll get you to Gabriel

我特么要把这家伙绳之以法

I’m gonna fking nail this guy all right

准备好了吗孩子 走吧

you ready kid let's go


地点:梵蒂冈


(一个声音在给一个戴拳击头套和十字架的男人报信)

(是意大利语,只能翻译大概)(对,就是牛战士那种头套)

打扰了

Mi scusi

优胜神父

Padre Superiore

加百列 那个澳大利亚人 杀了里卡多(动词不确定,是猜的)

Gabriel the Australiano ? Ricardo

神父·牛战士版

(优胜神父开始念叨)(应该也是意大利语,请看问号标记,听出的不多)

死亡 死亡 完全死亡

morte ? morte ? morte a tutti

(组装一把枪,开始朝天射击)


第七集完,未完待续

--------------------------------------

中篇:CV14155223

Jimち | Die Society第四到十一集文本整理(上)的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律