每日英语听力任务-海兽猎人!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文


:You're not making any sense.
- 你在胡说八道。
:Why did Red swallow us?
- 小红为什么会吞掉我们?
:Oh, "Red," is it?
- 噢 小红是吗?
:She, not it. I think it's a she, and I think she was protecting us from Crow.
- 她是个女孩子。我认为是的,我想她在保护我们不受克罗船长的伤害。
:You're giving that beast way too much credit.
- 别往那只怪兽脸上贴金了。
:He was pointing a gun at you, and he…
- 他用枪指着你,他……
:He was pointing it at you, through me. Because you cut them lines, and I don't wanna argue about it, all right? Because I don‘t want to attract any of the multitude of monsters on this island, that I wouldn't be on if you hadn't cut them lines!
- 他是用枪指着你,我挡在中间而已。因为你切断了他们的绳索。我不想吵架,好吗?因为我不想吸引这座岛上的任何怪物,如果你不切断他们的绳索,我根本不会深陷此地。
:So we're not arguing. So what are we doing?
- 那我们不吵架。要做什么?
:I'm going to gather supplies. I'll take you to Guelston, and when I get back to the ship. We'll finish what we started.
- 我要去收集物资。我要带你回到盖尔斯托, 等我回到船上。我们要收拾自己闯下的烂摊子。
:Don't… get killed out there.
- 不要在外面被杀死。
:I won't make any promises.
- 这我不敢保证。
:Jacob. Promise.
- 雅各布。答应我
:All right. I promise.
- 好吧。我保证。