欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日英语听力任务-寻龙传说!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文

2022-10-20 20:56 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿

:You have small heads. No tails. You lie to get what you want. Like the Talon chief back there.

  • 你们长着小小的脑袋。没有尾巴。为目的不择手段,就像龙爪首领一样。

:Yeah, well, the world's broken. You can't trust anyone.

  • 是啊,世界已经崩塌了。你不能相信任何人。

Or maybe the world's broken because you don't trust anyone.

  • 或许世界崩塌正因为你不相信任何人。

:You sound just like my ba.

  • 你说话就像我的爸爸。

:Well, he sounds like a smart man.

  • 听你这么说,他是个智者。

:Yeah, he was. I really wanted to believe him. I really wanted to believe that we could be Kumandra again.

  • 是的,他是。我真的很想相信他。我真的很想相信他我们能重回龙佑之邦的时代。

:And we can.

  • 我们可以

从字面上看 成千上万的人转向石头

:Literally thousands of people turned to stone would argue otherwise.

  • 那几千个变成石头的人可不是这么想。

:That doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

  • 可那并不意味着你不应该尝试。

:And I did. And you know what happened? I got kicked in the back by someone who gave me a gift. Look around. We're a world of orphans because people couldn't stop fighting over a gem.

  • 我试过了,你知道发生了什么吗?我被一个送我礼物的人摆了一道。看看周围。这个世界到处是孤儿因为人们为了一块龙晶打得头破血流。

:Wanna know why other dragons didn't come back? It's because people don't deserve them.

  • 想知道为什么其他龙不回来了吗?因为人们不配。

:But you can change that.

  • 但你可以改变这一点。

No, Sisu, I am done trying. Kumandra is a fairy tale. The only thing important to me now is bringing my ba back.

  • 不,希苏,我受够了。龙佑之邦只是个传说。我现在唯一想做的就是把父亲带回来。

每日英语听力任务-寻龙传说!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律