欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日英语听力任务-无敌破坏王!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英

2022-11-03 22:56 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿

:Hi, mister. Hello.

  • 好啊,先生。你好。

:Oh, man, you scared me, kid. Ah, I nearly soiled myself.

  • 吓我一跳,小朋友,差点溅一身泥。

:What's your name?

  • 你叫什么?

:Ralph. Wreck-It Ralph.

  • 拉尔夫。破坏王拉尔夫。

:You're not from here, are you?

  • 你不是这里的人,对吧?

:No, well, yeah. I mean, not from right in this area. I'm just doing some work here.

  • 不是...是 但不是这个区的。我只是来工作的。

:What kind of work?

  • 什么工作?

:Some routine candy tree trimming. You probably want to stand back. In fact, this whole area is technically closed while we're trimming.

  • 例行的糖果树修剪。你最好离远点。实际上,这个区在我们修剪的时候是关闭的。

:Who's "We"?

  • 我们?

: Candy tree department.

  • 糖果林业局。

Where is everybody else?

  • 那其他人呢?

:It's just me today.

  • 今天就只有我

So you just meant like the royal "We"?

  • 所以你说"我们"就是想显得厉害点?

:Yep. That's right.

  • 对,没错。

:Hey, are you a hobo?

  • 你是个流浪汉吗?

:No. I'm not a hobo, but I am busy. Okay? So you go home.

  • 不是。我不是流浪汉,但我很忙。所以你快回家去吧。

:What's that? Didn't hear you. Your breath is so bad it made my ears numb.

  • 你说什么?我没听见。你的口臭把我耳朵都熏聋了。

:Listen, I tried to be nice.

  • 听着,我已经尽量友好了。

:I tried to be nice.

  • 我已经尽量友好了。

You're mimicking me.

  • 你学我说话。

:You're mimicking me!

  • 你学我说话。

:Okay. That is rude, and this conversation is over.

  • 这样很没礼貌,谈话到此为止。

:And this conversation is over.

  • 谈话到此为止。

每日英语听力任务-无敌破坏王!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律