欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

谨以此视频致我的某位粉丝,《飞鸟集》里蕴含着我对你的一些寄语,望收下!

2023-06-17 09:09 作者:治愈幻想家  | 我要投稿

我有群星在天上,

但是,唉!我屋里的小灯却未点亮。

I have my stars in the sky.

But oh for my little lamp unlit in my house.

我将我自己的影子投射在我的道路上,因有一明盏尚未点燃。

I cast my own shadow upon my path, because I have a lamp that has not been li ghted.

“是谁像命运似的催着我向前走呢?”

“那是在身背后大跨步走着的我自己。”

“Who drives me forward like fate?”

“The Myself striding on my back.”

最好的,它不会独自来临,

它结伴所有的一同登门。

The best does not come alone.

It comes with the company of the all.

当我们以我们的充实欣喜时,那么我们可以欢愉地与我们的果实分离。

When we rejoice in our fullness, then we can part with our fruits with joy.

别让我错误地看待这个世界而使它与我为敌。

Let me not put myself wrongly to my world and set it against me.

“谁能承接我的职务呢?”落日问。

“我将尽力去做,我的主人。”瓦灯回答。

“Who is there to take up my duties?” asked the setting sun.

“I shall do what I can, my Master, ” said the earthen lamp.

萤火虫对天上的星说道:“学者说你的光总有一天会熄灭的。”

天上的星不回答它。

“The learned say that your lights will one day be no more, ” said the firefly to the stars.

“可能”问“不可能”道:

“你住在什么地方呢?”

它回答道:“在那无能为力者的梦境里。”

Asks the Possible to the Impossible,

“Where is your dwelling-place?”

“In the dreams of the impotent, ”comes the answer.

昨夜的风雨以金色的安宁为今晨加冕。

The storm of the last night has crowned this morning with golden peace.

不要从你自己的袋里掏出勋绩借给你的朋友,这是污辱他的。

Do not insult your friend by lending him merits from your own pocket.

如果你将所有的错误拒在门外,真理也将被关在门外。

If you shut your door to all errors truth will be shut out.

不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。

Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.

您穿越荒芜经年的沙漠,才抵达圆满的时刻。

Thou crossest desert lands of barren years to reach the moment of fulfilment.

静坐着吧,我的心,不要扬起你的尘土。

让世界自己找到通往你的路。

Sit still, my heart, do not raise your dust.

Let the world find its way to you.

让这作为我最后一句:“我相信你的爱。”

Let this be my last word, that I trust thy love.

谨以此视频致我的某位粉丝,《飞鸟集》里蕴含着我对你的一些寄语,望收下!的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律