【原神英文摘录】剧情PV-「惟余旧忆」
惟余旧忆
Only Old Memories Remain

浮舍:…弥怒,刚才去哪了?
Bosacius: ...Menogias, where have you been?
伯阳:夜叉兄弟,你又迷糊了吧。说过多少回了,我叫伯阳,是跟你一起在层岩战斗的术士。
Boyang: Brother Yaksha, you're confused again. I've told you countless times, I am Boyang, a thaumaturge who fought with you in The Chasm.
浮舍:伯阳…伯阳?你是伯阳,那我是谁?
Bosacius: Boyang...? Boyang? You are Boyang, but who am I?
伯阳:我倒是想以名字称呼你啊,否则咱俩说好了一起留在这里,却连名字都叫不上,多可惜。
Boyang: Believe me, I wanna know as much as you do. Here we are the two agreed to stay here together, and I can't even call you by your name. It's a shame.

浮舍:留在这里?不行,你得出去。
Bosacius: ...Stay here? No, no, you have to leave.
伯阳:夜叉兄弟,别说傻话了。我们不是做好准备,永远留在这地下了吗?你、你可别后悔啊!那个封印不能破开。(拍大腿)
Boyang: Nonesence, Brother Yaksha. We're down here for good now, don't you remember? ...It's too late to have regrets! The seal can't be broken...

浮舍:…封印…啊,对。我是,来这里战斗的夜叉。
Bosacius: ...The seal... ah yes. I'm... a Yaksha who came here to fight.
伯阳:…兄弟,兄弟!没事吧?
Boyang: ...Brother, brother! Are you ok?
浮舍:…哈哈,瞧我伤成这样,怕是活不了多久喽!
Bosacius: ...Haha, look at the state of me. I don't think I've got long now!
伯阳:只剩咱俩了,你可别死啊。
Boyang: We are the only two left. Don't go dying on me.

伯阳:…今天啊,我在这地下看到了家里人。你说,我是不是也疯了?
Boyang: ...You know, today I saw my family down here, clear as day. What do you think, am I losing my mind now, too?
浮舍:伯阳,你想回家吗?
Bosacius: Boyang, do you want to go home?
伯阳:都决定了要让戎昭留在地上的,我当然…当然想回家啊。
Boyang: I made my decision to leave Rongzhao up on the surface. I obviously... Of course want to go home.
浮舍:…我应该也有家人吧。
Bosacius: ...I must have family, too.
伯阳:兄弟姐妹?总有的吧。
Boyang: You mean brothers and sisters? I'm sure you do.
浮舍:兄弟姐妹…是啊。我是谁,家人又在哪呢?
Bosacius: Brothers and sisters... Yes, but who am I? And where is my family?
伯阳:我回…兄弟!你怎么了?挺住啊…这里就剩我们了,你、你千万别先死…
Boyang: I'm... Brother! What's wrong? Hang in there... It's just you and me. Don't.. don't die before me.
浮舍:…金鹏…是你吗?
Bosacius: ...Alatus... Is that you?
hang in there 坚持下去; 忍耐

伯阳:什么金鹏,你这记性…你……
Boyang: Who's Alatus? Your memories's going again... ugh..
浮舍:…我这么狼狈,可不好意思见你们。
Bosacius: ...I'm sorry you all have to see me in this state.
伯阳:兄弟,兄弟!
Boyang: Brother, brother!
浮舍:…你看…那边有人…这些人…是…是…我的…我的…
Bosacius: ...Look...There's someone over there... Who are they... They're... they're my... my...



浮舍:我想起来了,你们是…
Bosacius: I remember now, I know you...



浮舍:…这些兄弟姐妹是来接我的,伯阳。
Bosacius: ...My brothers and sisters have come for me, Boyang.
伯阳:你清醒了?至少…至少告诉我你叫什么名字!
Boyang: You're... you're awake? At least... at least tell me you name!

应达:大哥!
Indarias: Brother!
伐难:浮舍大哥!
Bonanus: Brother Bosacius!

弥怒:喂,浮舍!
Menogias: Hey, Bosacius?

金鹏:浮舍。
Alatus: Bosacius.

浮舍:我…我叫浮舍——意为,浮生一刹,万般皆舍
Bosacius: I am Bosacius. And my destiny is to make the ultimate sacrifice.
sacrifice /'sækrɪfaɪs/ n. 牺牲, 舍身

太喜欢这个PV了,每次看都会哭到泪眼婆娑的程度。
大概跟层岩地区BGM的感染力也有关。
内蒙长大的孩子从小听长调很多,层岩地上的音乐真的太悠扬了,连带着对整片区域都有了特殊的情感。
翻译上倒是没有特别值得关注的点,只是因为好哭所以想摘抄出来。
共赏。

参考与引用:
《原神》剧情PV-「惟余旧忆」https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1mW4y1C7eD
夜叉的Fandom wiki:https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Yaksha

