每日英语听力任务-寻龙传说!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文


:No, we're not going to poison them and we're not going to fight them. We're going to share a meal with them.
- 不,我们不是要毒他们,也不会和他们战斗的。而是要和他们一起吃饭
:Wait, what?
- 等等,什么?
: I invited them.
- 我邀请了他们。
:But they're our enemies.
- 但他们是我们的敌人
:They're only our enemies, because they think the dragon gem magically brings us prosperity.
- 他们与我们为敌,只是因为他们以为宝珠为我们带来了繁荣。
:That's ridiculous. It doesn't do that.
- 这太荒谬了,它没有这个功能。
:They assume it does, just like we assume things about them. Raya, there's a reason why each land is named after a part of the dragon.
- 他们觉得有,就像我们对他们的猜测一样。拉雅,每片领地都以龙的一部分命名是有原因的。
:We were once unified. Harmoniously as one. Kumandra.
- 我们曾经是统一的过度,和谐相处。龙佑之邦。
:That's ancient history, ba.
- 爸爸,那是很久之前的事了。
:But it doesn't have to be. Listen. If we don't stop and learn to trust one another again,
- 但它并非只能成为历史。听着,如果我们不能重新信任彼此。
:it's only a matter of time before we tear each other apart. This isn't the world I want you to live in. I believe that we can be Kumandra again.
- 人类在厮杀中毁灭是早晚的事。我不想让你生活在这样的世界。我相信我们可以再次统一,成为龙佑之邦。
:But someone has to take the first step. Trust me.
- 但是必须有人迈出第一步。相信我。