欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

【音乐剧译配】《来到这一瞬》SUDDENLY粤语中文版

2022-09-07 17:08 作者:toonboy  | 我要投稿

电影版的《悲惨世界》有一首给阿让的新歌,是他收养珂赛特之后那种欣喜又释怀的感受,它很简单,但充满动人的力量。给了阿让决心成为一个好人最大的理由和动力,同时也为自己黑暗的经历感到担忧。

以下是粤语版的译配拙作

Suddenly 《来到这一瞬》

Suddenly you are here
来到这 一瞬
Suddenly it starts

从此刻 开始
Can two anxious hearts

曾 担忧的心
Beat as one.

终可放缓
Yesterday I was alone

在昨日 只影孤身
Today you are beside me
今天你却 伴着我
Something still unclear

前途 无法估算
Something not yet here
行程 能有多远
Has begun.

已遇见
Suddenly the world
遥望见天际
Seems a different place
涂画上色彩
Somehow full of grace
全部是恩典
Full of light.
的光降临
How was I to know that so much hope

当初怎想到这心里 希冀
Was held inside me?
我会在意
What is past is gone

长夜已走过
Now we journey on

前路向康庄
Through the night.

阔步往
How was I to know at last

怎么知我都竟可
That happiness can come so fast?
开心美满触手碰到
Trusting me the way you do

相信我也依靠我
I'm so afraid of failing you

我怕未达到你愿望
Just a child who cannot know

小宝宝 未必想到
That danger follows where I go

太多凶险 绝我后路
There are shadows everywhere
阴暗满布的过去
And memories I cannot share

和往日事 无可告诉
Nevermore alone

能与你相处
Nevermore apart
从没有分开
You have warmed my heart

如耀日光辉
Like the sun.

心暖怀
You have brought the gift of life

就像是等足一生

And love so long denied me.

以爱 温暖着我
Suddenly I see

前路已可见
What I could not see

投入新一天
Something suddenly

期待会改变
Has begun.

已步近


【音乐剧译配】《来到这一瞬》SUDDENLY粤语中文版的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律