看剧学英语-《查莉成长日记》3
Hang in there. 坚持住
Just try and blend in融入. 尽量别引人注意
Just figure sth. out. 那就想个办法
You look kinda young. 你看起来太年轻了
What seems to似乎,好像 be the problem?你哪儿出问题了
But I seem to have stumbled upon 偶然发现 the ballroom. 但是我好像不小心进了舞厅
He´s eating me out of house and home. 他要把我家都吃空了,吃穷了
Step away走开 from the pie. 离我的馅饼远点
I´ll be back in like two minutes. 我两分钟后回来
Don´t go anywhere. 千万别走
Go somewhere. 出去走走
Maybe me and you need to step 行走;踏 outside. 也许我们两个该到门外
So you can walk me to my bike. 这样你就能送我上自行车了
What´s going on here? 到底出什么事了?
You promised me you weren´t gonna drop this one. 你答应过我这个孩子不能再摔了
I never should´ve gone back to work. 我真不应该回来工作的
This is all gonna be okay. 没事的
What made me think I could go back to work full time and take care of four kids.
我怎么会天真到以为我可以一边全职工作,一边照顾好四个孩子
Would you guys chill?你们两个能冷静点吗?
Gabe and me turned out pretty good. Gabe和我现在都很不错啊
Poor little Charie doesn´t stand a chance 有机会,有可能. 可怜的小Charlie就又没人照顾了
No one´s going solo on this. 没人会让你一个人照顾孩子
All us kids are gonna help out. 我们几个小孩都会帮你的
And if charlie gets a little messed up 混乱;搞砸了 along the way 一路上,we can all share the blame责备.
如果Charlie在成长过程中出了什么差错,我们会一起承担责任的
It never ends. 真是没完啊
He crawled through爬行通过 the cat door. 他自己从猫洞里爬进来的
And then you came along(come along 偶然地发生),来到. 然后你来到了这世上
Give the kid a shot. 给这个孩子一个机会吧
How do you feel about me?你怎么看我?
Let´s put it this way. 让我这么说吧。 If you put it this way. 如果你这么说
I am warming up to 对。变得有好感,对。。感到较易接受 her already. 我开始对她有好感了