RT|99 Additional Bits of Unsolicited ...

31-40
To be wealthy, accumulate all those things that money can’t buy. 想要变得富有,就去积攒所有那些金钱买不来的东西吧。
Be the change you wish to see. 成为你自己想要看到的那种改变。
When brainstorming, improvising, jamming with others, you’ll go much further and deeper if you build upon each contribution with a playful “yes — and” example instead of a deflating “no — but” reply. 头脑风暴、即兴、以及与其他人合奏的时候,如果你可以充满兴致地表示「是的,而且……」并愿意在彼此的基础上更进一步,而不是令人泄气地表示「不是,而是……」的话,那么你将会走得更远更深。
Work to become, not to acquire. 工作是为了「成为」,而不是「获得」。
Don’t loan money to a friend unless you are ready to make it a gift. 不要借钱给你的朋友,除非你愿意把借出去的钱当成礼物。
On the way to a grand goal, celebrate the smallest victories as if each one were the final goal. No matter where it ends you are victorious. 在追求远大目标的过程中,也要像完成最终目标那样去庆祝哪怕最微小的胜利。这样无论你最后可以走多远,你都是胜利的。
Calm is contagious. 沉稳是具有传染性的。
Even a foolish person can still be right about most things. Most conventional wisdom is true. 即使是一个愚蠢的人,在大多数事情上仍然可以是正确的。大多数传统的智慧都是真的。
Always cut away from yourself. 切东西的时候不要冲着自己。
Show me your calendar and I will tell you your priorities. Tell me who your friends are, and I’ll tell you where you’re going. 给我看看你的日程表,我就能知道你的优先顺序。告诉我谁是你的朋友,我就可以知道你要去往何处。