欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

【原神】妮露角色PV「曼舞流连」(中英双语字幕)

2022-10-09 00:18 作者:可可露露梅  | 我要投稿

To me, Zubayr Theater is a home away from home

「祖拜尔剧场」对我来说,就像是另一个家一样


Cheers!

干杯


How were the props? I did some fixes and touch-ups

道具翻修之后怎么样,用起来顺手吗


prop:n.支柱,支撑物;道具; v.支撑,倚靠

touch-up:n.修补;润色;补漆 adj.润色的;修饰的


Oh, they were great

嗯,特别好用


Thank you so much, Miss Najia!

谢谢内嘉姐姐


Phew, it's over

唉,结束了


Now I don't have to hear Mr. Zubayr yelling at me every day...

我终于不用天天挨祖拜尔先生的骂了


Oh, he's just a worrywart is all

他其实也只是紧张而已


worrywart:n.自寻烦恼的人;杞人忧天者


Don't lose heart — everyone loved your performance

你要打起精神来,大家都很喜欢你的表演


Hey, get back here, buster!

喂,让你不要随便乱跑


buster:n.遏制者,破坏者;庞然大物;非凡的人或物;小鬼,小家伙


Swoof, here you are! Who's a good doggie, huh? Aww, c'mere

斯汪,你也来了!乖乖,快来


Aww, hehe~ Have you been eating some extra treats?

哎哟,嘿嘿,你是不是又长胖了啊


I can barely lift you anymore!

都快抱不起来了


Every day spent with the theater is a day full of bliss

每一天都和大家在一起,每一天都很开心


bliss:n.极乐,天赐之福;天堂,乐园


It's your movement, you're still not getting it (Two more, let's go!)

你的动作,问题还是很大。(再陪我两杯…)


Alright, okay!

好啦好啦


Sorry, I—I'm trying...

我、我知道了


Finally... We're done... (snoring)

终于…忙完了…(呼噜)


Without everyone's tireless efforts

正因为有大家的努力


This special place wouldn't exist

才会有无可替代的舞台


I always wish the show could last a little longer

永远都觉得「意犹未尽」


Thank you for coming to watch our performance

谢谢你能来看我们的演出


【原神】妮露角色PV「曼舞流连」(中英双语字幕)的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律