欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

【原神】赛诺角色PV「奉辞罚罪」(中英双语字幕)

2022-09-22 21:02 作者:可可露露梅  | 我要投稿

Then it's agreed

就这么说定了


You ensure my personal safety, and I will share the research materials with you

你们保护我的安全,我将那些研究资料分享给你们


All this fuss just over some risky research

不就是做了点危险的实验吗


fuss/ fʌs / 

n.大惊小怪,紧张不安;(为小事)大发牢骚;反对,抗议;繁琐的手续,麻烦

v.大惊小怪,瞎忙活;过分体贴(fuss over);使烦恼,烦扰


What're you so scared of?

至于要怕成这个样子?


Listen, you don't understand...

不,你们不懂——


The Akademiya makes no compromises...

教令院有自己的规矩…


compromise/ ˈkɒmprəmaɪz /

 n.折中,妥协;妥协方案,折中办法

v.妥协,让步;危及,损害


To ensure that knowledge is used correctly

为引导知识被正确使用


They have dedicated officers to keep tabs on all the scholars

教令院设立了专门的职位,来督查各派学者


dedicate/ ˈdedɪkeɪt /

v.致力于,献身于;把…献给

keep tabs on监视,密切注意


They call them "Matra"

谓之——「风纪官」


And their leader, the "General Mahamatra," is the most fearsome among them

而这其中,又以为首的「大风纪官」最为可怕


fearsome/ ˈfɪəsəm /

adj.可怕的;害怕的;极大的


Once he has you in his sights

被那家伙盯上的话


He won't stop until he's hunted you down...

不管逃到哪里都会被找到…


hunt down穷追直至抓获,穷追猛打


Cut it out, you're giving me the creeps with your ghost stories...

好了好了,讲得那么吓人,和鬼故事似的——


Cut it out省省吧;闭嘴;停止


Found you

找到了


A kid?

小孩子?


Oh no, that's him...

不对,那是——


...You and your thugs have no idea how much I've sacrificed...

咳、你们这些走狗,怎么知道我付出了多少心血…


Save your energy, it's a long walk back

回去的路还很长,留点力气比较好


If you have any final words... save them for judgment day

有什么话…等「审判」时再说吧


【原神】赛诺角色PV「奉辞罚罪」(中英双语字幕)的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律