【语斋.口语】英语小白,外出吃饭时该说什么?
点击上方“语斋翻译”↑↑↑关注我们
语斋翻译,竭诚为每一位客户提供满意的翻译服务!
No. 258 - 语斋愿与您共同分享英语知识、翻译技能、学术及多业界资讯,成就您事业的飞越。
Hey, there~ 欢迎再次来到这里。与语斋一起,每天进步一点点,做最好的自己。
了解如何在餐厅点餐是任何初级英语学习者的首要任务。下面是两个简短的对话,它们将帮助您了解在餐厅使用的高频问题和回答。

Ralph (Ravi) Kayden@ralphkayden/unsplash
Dining At a Restaurant Alone
一个人在餐馆吃饭
This dialogue provides the basic questions you'll need to know when going to a restaurant alone:
这个对话提供了你独自去餐馆时需要了解的最基本的问题:
Waitperson: Hi. How are you doing this afternoon?
服务员:你好。今天下午过得怎么样?
Customer: Fine, thank you. Can I see a menu, please.
顾客:很好,谢谢。我能看看菜单吗?
Waitperson:: Certainly, here you are.
服务员:当然可以,给你。
Customer: Thank you. What's today's special?
顾客:谢谢。今天的特色菜是什么?
Waitperson:: Grilled tuna and cheese on rye.
服务员:烤金枪鱼和奶酪黑麦。
Customer: That sounds good. I'll have that.
顾客:听起来不错。我要一份。
Waitperson:: Would you like something to drink?
服务员:你想喝点什么吗?
Customer: Yes, I'd like a coke.
顾客:是的,我想要杯可乐。
Waitperson:: Thank you. (returning with the food) Here you are. Enjoy your meal!
服务员:谢谢。(带着食物回来)给你。祝您用餐愉快!
Customer: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢。
Waitperson:: Can I get you anything else?
服务员:您还有别的需要的东西吗?
Customer: No thanks. I'd like the check, please.
顾客:不,谢谢。请给我账单。
Waitperson:: That'll be $14.95.
服务员:一共是14.95美元。
Customer: Here you are. Keep the change!
顾客:给你。把零钱收下!
Waitperson: Thank you! Have a good day!
服务员:谢谢!祝您今天过得愉快!
Customer: Goodbye.
顾客:再见。
At a Restaurant with Friends
和朋友一起去餐馆
Next, practice eating with friends at a restaurant with these questions to help choose what to eat:
接下来,练习与朋友一起在餐厅吃东西,并回答以下问题,来帮助选择吃的东西:
Kevin: The spaghetti looks really good.
凯文:意大利面看起来真不错。
Alice: It is! I had it the last time I was here.
爱丽丝:是的!我上次来的时候就吃了。
Peter: How is the pizza, Alice?
彼得:比萨饼怎么样,爱丽丝?
Alice: It's good, but I think the pasta is better. What would you recommend?
爱丽丝:很好,但我觉得意大利面更好。你这里有没有推荐菜?
Waitperson: I'd recommend the lasagna. It's excellent!
服务员:我推荐意大利宽面条。太棒了!
Alice: That sounds great. I'll have that.
爱丽丝:听起来不错。我会的。
Waitperson: Fine. Would you like an appetizer?
服务员:好的。你要开胃菜吗?
Alice: No, lasagna is more than enough for me!
爱丽丝:不,宽面条对我来说已经足够了!
Kevin: I think I'll have the lasagna as well.
凯文:我想我也要烤宽面条。
Waitperson:: Right. That's two lasagnas. Would you care for an appetizer?
服务员::对。那就是要两份宽面条。你要开胃菜吗?
Kevin: Yes, I'll take the calamari.
凯文:是的,我要炸鱿鱼。
Peter: Oh, that sounds good! I can't decide between the chicken marsala and grilled fish.
彼得:哦,听起来不错!我不知道是要鸡肉沙拉还是烤鱼。
Waitperson:: The fish is fresh, so I'd recommend that.
服务员:我推荐烤鱼,因为这鱼是新鲜的。
Peter: Great. I'll have the fish. I'd also like a salad.
彼得:太好了。我要鱼。我还要一份沙拉。
Waitperson: What would you like to drink?
服务员:您想喝什么?
Kevin: I'll have water.
凯文:我要水。
Alice: I'd like a beer.
爱丽丝:我想要杯啤酒。
Peter: I'll take a glass of red wine.
彼得:我要一杯红酒。
Waitperson: Thank you. I'll get the drinks and the appetizers.
服务员:谢谢。我去拿饮料和开胃菜。
Kevin: Thank you.
凯文:谢谢。
Key Vocabulary and Phrases
重点词汇短语
Here are some key phrases used to discuss food in a restaurant when ordering and deciding on what to eat:
以下是一些用于在餐厅点菜和决定吃什么时讨论食物的关键短语:
Could I have a menu, please?
请给我一份菜单好吗?
Here you are.
给你。
Enjoy your meal!
祝您用餐愉快!
Would you like ...
你想要...吗?
Can I get you anything else?
我能给你拿点别的吗?
I'd like the check, please.
请给我账单。
That'll be ...
那是…
Have a good day!
祝您今天过得愉快!
The spaghetti / steak / chicken looks good.
意大利面/牛排/鸡肉看起来不错。
How is the pizza / fish / beer?
比萨饼/鱼/啤酒怎么样?
What would you recommend?
你有没有推荐的菜?
I'd like my steak rare / medium / well done.
我的牛排要嫩一点/中一点/老一点。
Are there any nuts / peanuts? My child has allergies.
含有坚果/花生吗?我的孩子有过敏症。
Do you have any vegetarian dishes?
有素菜吗?
Could I have a glass of water, please?
请给我一杯水好吗?
Could you tell me where the restroom is?
你能告诉我洗手间在哪里吗?
I'd recommend the lasagna / steak / pizza.
我推荐烤宽面条/牛排/披萨。
Would you care for an appetizer / a beer / a cocktail?
您要开胃菜/啤酒/鸡尾酒吗?
I'd like to have a beer / steak / a glass of wine.
我想要啤酒/牛排/一杯葡萄酒。
语斋翻译,就在这里,时刻贴心服务!语斋翻译,成立于2009年,立足上海,致力于为全球客户提供精准、高效、卓越的翻译服务!翻译服务多元化,多语种笔译,会议谈判陪同口译;
同声传译,多媒体听译字幕配音,网站软件本地化;
中国翻译协会会员单位,多所高校教学与实习基地;
精译历练,盖章认证,数百强企业指定翻译供应商。
固话热线:021-51613981
手机1:18721062328(微信)
手机2:15800643480(微信)
邮箱:info@shyuzhai.com
网址:www.shyuzhai.com
QQ1:980280519
QQ2:2216291814
QQ3:1257427217
#上海翻译公司#专业翻译公司#
The better we know you and understand your need,
the better we can help;
that’s why we seek to be a trusted collaborator.


扫描二维码,添加客服微信,欢迎随时联系合作!
分享公众号任意内容至朋友圈并截图给客服,可享独家优惠!更多惊喜等你来……
语斋翻译愿与您共同分享学术及多业界的内容资讯,成就您事业的飞越。有任何问题或翻译需求,欢迎联系。

