今夜无人入睡 中文版
做了点调整
Nobody shall sleep! 谁人能入睡?
Nobody shall sleep! 无人能入睡…
Even you, oh Princess, 遥望那深宫幽院,
in your cold room, 是何人夜不成眠?
watch the stars, 叹黑夜将尽,
that tremble with love 仍不知道我名姓,
and with hope. 难断这谜题。
But my secret is hidden within me, 璀璨群星绽放着光辉,
my name no one shall know... 何必为这谜底将心血
No!...No! 枉费。
On your mouth, I will tell it 我只求朝霞快快来,
when the light shines. 寒夜哪漫漫真难捱。
And my kiss will dissolve the silence that makes you mine! 贴在你唇边许下我终身承诺,成天作之合。
(No one will know his name and we must, alas, die.) (他的名字无人能知晓,声声丧钟唤我们为他陪葬。)
Vanish, o night! 与黑夜诀别,
Set, stars! 将那旭日迎接,
Set, stars! 扑灭浩瀚星光,
At dawn, I will win! 掌中稳操胜券。
I will win! 子于归,
I will win! 待佳缘!