欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

《Deep Sea :深海》英配中字原稿

2022-03-18 15:02 作者:曳枪上马  | 我要投稿

Deep Sea

“我们将不惜一切地探索宇宙,只是为了结束这令人窒息的孤独,证明人类并不是宇宙中唯一的生命。”

——《天苑四宣言》“无归者计划”人类联盟AU1998

0已发现地外生命数量

SS-19第19号探测船


当我还是个孩子的时候,人类就已经繁荣一统,遍及银河,富庶和昌盛让这个文明世界充满了希望,但是你知道的,人类这个物种的精神力量始终驱动着他们,让他们继续向前,勇于去面对他们的终极之问:(0:11-0:33)

When I was a child, prosperity and unification has been achieved. Rich harvests and plentiful game filled the civilized world with hope. But you know, the spirit of the human species always keep them to move forward, and to be brave enough for facing their final question:

我们是孤独的吗?(0:36)

Are we alone?

时过境迁,我成为了第19位驾驶这艘飞船的人,我的前辈都耗竭他们的生命,以极大的自我牺牲精神完成着任务,不幸的是,宇宙并没有怜悯他们,并且——(0:52-1:34)

Over time, I became the 19th person to fly this spaceship. My predecessors spent their lives and completed the task with great self-sacrifice. Unfortunately, the universe has no mercy on them and——

他们什么也没有找到。

They found nothing.

宇宙是个痛苦的地方,我作为穿梭者之一,我深有感触。(1:38-1:45)

It is a painful place. As one of the shutters, I feel it deeply.

有毒空气、熔岩星球、炽热的等离子体和冰冻的氨水,总之我去过的地方,什么都没有。(1:54-1:45)

Toxic air, lava stars, hot plasma and frozen ammonia, in short, there is nothing where I have been to.

我的父亲是一名数学家,他得到了良好的教育,就连他在这个问题上给我的答案也都是难以捉摸——祂自有祂的旨意。(2:08-2:26)

My father is a mathematician. He was well educated. Even the answer he gave me on this question was ambiguous - God had his own will.

可我也有我的问题,我始终相信人在生命当中有着三个重要的问题。(2:30-2:34)

我是谁?我将去哪里?以及,我将会选择哪条道路?

But also,I have my question. I believe that individual have three important questions in life all alone.

Who am I?Where am I going?And which path will I choose?

所以我当了一名运货员——从空间到空间。

So I became a long hauler. - from space to space.

我的天,这里怎么到处都是水。(2:48-2:55)

蓝天,白云,就像是我的家。(2:55-3:00)

There's water everywhere.

Blue sky and white clouds are like my homeland.

水作为生命形成当中的重要溶剂,却让我深感恐惧,它们所给予你的压抑,远超过了它们作为物种起源所应得的盛赞。(3:53-)

Water, as an important solvent in the formation of life, makes me deeply afraid. It gives you more depression than it deserves praise as the origin of species.

正如银河百科全书所言,“不要尝试深潜至15米以下,水压会撕碎你。”(4:03- )

As the galaxy encyclopedia says, "don't try to dive below 15 meters. The water pressure will tear you apart."


当我慢慢熟络这份工作之后,也就渐渐给自己增加了不少惯例。(4:33-)

When I got familiar with this job, I gradually added a lot of conventions to myself.

每颗星球只需要扫描五次就足以证明它是否有机会成为生命的摇篮,当然,我是问我父亲这个问题之后,得到了这个答案。(5:00-)

Each planet only needs to be scanned five times to prove whether it has a chance to become the cradle of life. Of course, I got the answer from my father.

他说用了什么统计学原理,可惜我努力听也没能听懂。(5:29-)

He said it could be obtained by using some statistical principles.

But I don't understand it.

天津四,现在开始传输视频信息。

Deneb,l will send image now.

因为我是一个驾驶员,掌握了一件事之后你很难有时间去成就其他事情。 (5:52-)

Because I'm an astronaut, it's hard for you to accomplish other things after you had one.

即使我一无所获,我仍旧有任务在身,譬如进行地形扫描,为后来的工程船铺路。(6:08-)

Always find nothing.But I still have tasks, such as terrain scanning to pave the way for later coming engineering.

极其普通的工作。

Just a simple job.


有物体靠近

等等等等,有东西正在靠近!天津四,你收到我的影像了吗?(6:35-)

Wait, wait, there's something approaching! Deneb, do you see this visual?

我的天哪,281m,那是什么?(6:48-)

Oh My God, 281m, what's that?

准备交战!正在充能!(6:51-6:55 )

Weapon station initiating! Charging now!

这里太深了,我还是无法目视目标!(7:01-7:09)

It's too deep here. I can't see that!

我的老天,我的老天!(7:13-7:15)

Oh my God,oh my God!

天津四!

Deneb!

交战!(接触!)(7:16-7:17)

Engaging!


《Deep Sea :深海》英配中字原稿的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律