“最想写给母亲的一句话”泰戈尔《飞鸟集》

我身处道路的世界中,
当黑夜降临,请敞开你的大门,家的世界。
I am in the world of the roads.
The night comes, open thy gate, thou world of the home.
这一路走来,我水罐里的水倾洒出来,只留少许水回家。
I spill water from my water jar as I walk on my way, Very little remains for my home.
我是在黑暗中的孩子。
我从笼罩的夜幕里向您伸出我的双手,母亲。
I am a child in the dark.
I stretch my hands through the coverlet of night for thee, Mother.
白日的工作已毕。将我的脸庞掩在您的双臂间吧,母亲。
让我入梦吧。
The day of work is done. Hide my face in your arms, Mother.
Let me dream.
你微笑着不发一语,而我觉得,为了这个我已等了好久好久。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.(其他都的是译为爱情,可我感觉用在亲情上,是一招必杀技)
影子披着她的面纱,以她静谧的爱的步履,悄悄地、温顺地随着“光”。
Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness, with her silent steps of love.
不知是谁的纤纤玉指,像一阵飘逸的微风,在我的心灵上弹奏着涟波似的音乐。
Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.
我的心,随着层层叠叠舐岸的潮浪歌声,渴望着抚爱这阳光熙和的绿色世界。
My heart, with its lapping waves of song, longs to caress this green world of the sunny day.
这树上的颤动之叶,像一个婴儿的嫩指般轻触着我的心。
The trembling leaves of this tree touch my heart like the fingers of an infant child.
我心中的悲伤已归平静,如向晚的寂静山林般。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
我已将我心的血管注入这宁静的时刻,它已充满了爱。
I have dipped the vessel of my heart into this silent hour; it has filled with love.