欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的

2023-03-21 22:37 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿

Reference:艾拉同学


中英对照

:Don't you want to have some bacon and eggs?

  • 你不想吃培根和鸡蛋吗?

:Yeah, but we can't use the fire. Master Howl's not here.

  • 想吃,但是我们没有办法用火,哈尔主人不在。

:Don't worry, I can cook.

  • 别担心,我会做饭。

:It doesn't matter if you can cook. Calcifer only obeys Master Howl.

  • 你会不会做饭没有关系。卡西法只会听从主人哈尔。

:That's right, lady. I'm not taking any orders from you.

  • 没错,女士。我不会接受你的任何命令。

:Oh, there's my hat. That‘s better. All right, Calcifer. Let's get cooking.

  • 噢,这是我的帽子。这样好多了。好了,卡西法。我们开始做饭吧。

:I don't cook! I'm a scary and powerful fire demon!

  • 我不做饭!我是一个可怕而强大的火魔!

:How would you like a bucket of cold water in your face? Or maybe I should tell Howl about our bargain?

  • 你希望一桶冷水浇在你的脸上吗?或者我应该告诉哈尔我们的交易?

:Oh, stupid me! I never should have let her in here.

  • 噢,愚蠢的我!我不应该让她进来的。

:So, what will it be? That's right. That's a good fire.

  • 那么,会怎么样呢?这就对了,这才是好火。


每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律