欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

英语听力学习-72

2023-08-16 23:01 作者:Twilight-暮光之城  | 我要投稿

暮光之城-72 文本

 

- 爱德华 我说过别理我 - 贝拉 别这样

- Edward, I said leave me alone. - Bella, don't do this, please.

 

一切都完了 出去

It's over! Get out!

 

嗨嗨嗨嗨

Hey, hey, hey, hey.

 

贝拉 怎么了

Bella? What's going on?

 

我要离开这里 我要走了

I just gotta get out of here. I'm leaving now.

 

Hey.

 

贝拉

Bella?

 

我要跟他说什么

What am I gonna say to him?

 

我不能伤害他

I can't hurt him.

 

- 贝拉 发生了什么 - 你一定要

- Bella, what's going on? - You just have to.

 

我去卡车上

I'll be down at the truck.

 

他伤害你了吗

Did he hurt you?

 

No.

 

跟你分手了还是怎样

Break up with you or something?

 

不 我甩了他

No, I broke up with him.

 

我以为你喜欢他

I thought you liked him.

 

是的 所以我才要走

Yeah, that's why I have to leave.

 

我不想这样 我要回家了

I don't want this. I have to go home.

 

回家 你的

Home? Your...

 

你妈都不在凤凰城

Your mom's not even in Phoenix.

 

她会回家的 我会在路上给他打电话

She'll come home. I'll call her from the road.

 

你不用马上就开车回家

You're not gonna drive home right now.

 

你先睡一觉 早上你还想走的话

You can sleep on it. If you still feel like going in the morning,

 

- 我会送你去机场的 - 不 我就要去

- I'll take you to the airport. - No. I want to drive.

 

那样我有更多时间思考

It'll give me more time to think.

 

如果我累了 我保证会去旅馆休息的

I mean, if I get really tired, I'll pull into a motel. I promise.

 

听着 贝拉 我知道跟我一起住很无趣

Look, Bella, I know I'm not that much fun to be around,

 

但是我能改 我们可以一起做很多事

but I can change that. We can do more stuff together.

 

像是什么

Like what?

 

看电视上的棒球赛

Like watch baseball on the flat-screen?

 

每天晚上一起吃饭 牛排和水果馅饼

Eat at the diner every night? Steak and cobbler?

 

爸爸 那是你 不是我

Dad, that's you. That's not me.

 

贝拉 别这样 我只是

Bella, come on, I just...

 

我只是想你留下

I just got you back.

 

对 但你知道吗 如果我现在不走

Yeah, and, you know, if I don't get out now,

 

我就会像妈妈一样困在这里

then I'm just gonna be stuck here like Mom.

英语听力学习-72的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律