英语听力学习-71

暮光之城-71 文本
好 我知道了 我没事
Okay, I've got it! I've got it! I'm all right!
怎么了 他现在要追杀我
What, now he's coming after me?
听我说 詹姆斯 是追踪猎手 他最喜欢捕猎
Listen to me. James is a tracker. The hunt is his obsession.
我读了他的想法 我在球场上的反应刺激了他
I read his mind. My reaction on the field set him off.
我令他觉得这是他生平最刺激的游戏
I just made this his most exciting game ever.
- 他从不罢手 - 我们现在怎么办
- He's never gonna stop. - What should we do?
我们只能杀了他 把他撕碎 烧成灰烬
We have to kill him. Rip him apart and burn the pieces.
- 我们去哪 - 离开霍克斯
- Where we going? - Away from Forks.
- 我们要坐船去温哥华 - 我现在要回家
- We'll get a ferry to Vancouver. - I have to go home. Now.
- 你要带我回家 - 你不能回家
- You have to take me home. - You can't go home.
他会追踪你的气味 你家是他的第一目标
He's just gonna trace your scent there. It's the first place he's gonna look.
- 但是我爸爸在那 我们 - 没关系
- But my dad is there. We... - It doesn't matter!
有关系 他会因为我们而被杀害
Yes, it does! He could get killed because of us!
就让我带你先离开这 好吗
Just let me get you out of here first, all right?
他是我爸爸 我们要回去
It's my dad! We have to go back!
我们能想出办法 把那追踪猎手引开
We'll figure a way to lead the tracker away somehow.
我不知道怎样 但是我们得想办法
I don't know. But we have to do something.