欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日英语听力任务!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三

2022-12-15 22:34 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿

Reference:艾拉同学


中英对照

Look at you? I can't not look at you, Walter. I can see my butt and your face at the same time!

  • 看着你?我做不到不看你,沃尔特。我能同时看到我的屁股和你的脸。

:That is so cool! Fact, pigeons have 360-degree vision. Now, nobody can sneak up behind you.

  • 真是太酷了!事实上,鸽子的视野有360度。现在没人能从身后偷偷接近你了。

:Stop, girl. Come on.

  • 行了,妹子。别蹭了。

:This is so great. Pigeons can be found in every major city around the world...and no one notices them. It's the most perfect form a spy could take.

  • 真是太棒了。世界上所有的大城市……里都有鸽子,没人会注意到鸽子。这是特工最佳的潜伏形式。

:You better un-bird me right now. That's it. I'm not playing with you. Un-bird...I'm raising my voice. I probably shouldn't be raising my voice at you.

  • 你最好马上把我变回去。我受够了,我没和你开玩笑。把我变回......我的嗓门太大了。我或许不该对你大声吼。

I guess you could imagine I'm a little stressed right now. I need you to un-bird me, Walter.

  • 你估计也能理解,我现在有点焦虑。我需要你把我变回去,沃尔特。

Of course. I'll start working on an antidote right now.

  • 当然可以。我现在就开始研究解药。

:Start?

  • 开始?

:The formula was purely theoretical until you...

  • 这个配方还完全处于理论阶段,但你......

:You're gonna start? You don't have an antidote? Stop, girl, seriously. Okay, okay. So, you birded me, and you can't un-bird me.

  • 你会开始研究?你没有解药?行了,妹子,认真的。好吧,好吧,你把我变成了鸽子,但无法把我变回去。

:Technically, you kind of birded yourself.

  • 严格来说,是你把自己变成鸽子的。

:I'mma hurt this boy. I'mma hurt this boy.

  • 我要揍这小子。我要揍这小子。

:No, no, look. I know you're upset, but everything's okay. I called the Agency and told them you're here.

  • 不,不,听我说。我知道你不高兴,但一切都没关系的。我已经打给了情报局,说你在这里。

:You did what?

  • 你做了什么?

:No, no, no, it's okay. I didn't tell them you're a bird. Although I think they're gonna figure that out pretty quickly.

  • 不,不,没事的。我没告诉他们你成了一只鸽子。虽然我觉得他们马上就会弄明白

:I gotta ghost.

  • 我要闪了。


短语

at the same time【同时】

360-degree vision【360°视野】

sneak up【悄悄靠近】

major city【主要城市,大城市】

around the world【全世界】

play with

  • 【 玩弄(火等)】
  • 【 以…自娱】
  • 【试验(以找出解决问题的最佳方式)】
  • 【(不大认真地)考虑(某事)】

voice at sb【朝某人说话】

start doing【开始做某事】事情已经开始做了

purely theoretical 【理论阶段的】

pretty quickly【很快】


每日英语听力任务!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律