【第1期】一起打卡练口语!第22天!(完结撒花)

What would be your perfect day?
你完美的一天是怎样的?
I mean your ideal day.
我是说你理想中的一天
A day that you went to bed that night and you just thought,
那天你睡觉前都会觉得
That was the most incredible day!
那是最不可思议的一天!
That's how I want most of my days and my life to be just like that!
我希望我大部分的日子和生命都能这样度过!
What would that perfect day be like for you?
这样完美的一天对你来说是什么样哒?
I'm the one that controls whether or not I'm gonna have a good day.
我是无论怎样都能好好度过每一天的人
All of us, we are the ones that define if negative impacts are gonna have a good or a bad impact on your life.
我们所有人,负面的东西对我们产生怎样的影响,取决于我们自己。
It's your mentality, your mind is a battleground.
这是你(该有)的心态,你的思想是战场。
Nobody can affect whether or not you're gonna have a good day, but yourself and your own minds.
没有人能影响你是否会过得开心,只有你自己和你的思想。
You must come up with a morning routine that you do every single morning or at least more mornings than not.
早晨你要有一个惯例事项,每天都要做,至少做的时候要比不做的多。
That puts you in control of yourself and in control of your day.
这可以使你掌控自己,掌控你的一天。
This is what I do and I cannot explain the power that I get.
这就是我所做的,我无法解释由此获得的力量。
From starting my day off and being bigger than my excuses and being in control.
从我一天的开始,超越借口,掌控一切。
First and foremost, wake up on time.
首先,要准时起床。
When that alarm goes off, get your butt out of bed.
闹钟一响,马上起床。
5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Go!
5、4、3、2、1,走起!
Why is that important for persistence?
为什么这对坚持来说很重要?
The reason why is because the first decision that you're making of the day is to actually get up and get moving.
因为你每天要做的第一个决定,就是起床并行动起来。
That means you are persistently bigger than your excuses.
这意味着你能不断的战胜自己的借口
You are persistently bigger than feeling lazy.
你能不断的战胜懒惰
And you are persistently beating the feelings that typically stop you.
你能不断的战胜阻止你的情绪
You no longer need to be a victim to the past.
不要毁于过去(你没必要沦为过去的受害者)
You no longer have to be a victim to a future in which you are projecting negativity.
不要毁于自我否定的未来(你没必要沦为自我否定未来的受害者)
You no longer have to be a victim to anything that anyone has ever said about you.
不要毁于别人的评判(你没必要沦为别人评判的受害者)
You no longer have to be a victim to the things that you said about yourself.
不要毁于自我的论断(你更没必要沦为自我论断的受害者)
You no longer have to be a victim to anything.
不要毁于外在的一切(不要沦为任何外在的牺牲品)
To affirm your vision every day.
每天都要坚信自己的愿景
And don't affirm it as: "I'm trying", "I wish", "I want to".
不要把这种坚信和“我在尝试”“我希望”“我想要”混为一谈
"I AM!"
非我莫属!
Every single day "I am" is the creative force of the universe.
每一天把“自己”当成源于宇宙的原创力
Whatever you attach "I am" to, you will become.
你给“自己”贴什么标签,你就会成为什么。
You say "I am" you know, "tired", "I am frustrated", "I am lonely".
你说“我很累”,“我很沮丧”,“我很孤独”。
I think you're inviting more of that in that.
这样你会引来更多负面的东西
So the principle is to turn it around, invite what you want into your life.
所以转换一下,把你想要的带入你的生活。
Three questions you wanna ask yourself on a regular basis.
你要经常问自己三个问题。
You wanna ask: "How can I grow?"
我该如何成长?
"What can I give?"
我能给与什么?
And "What can I celebrate?"
我有什么值得庆祝的?
Those are three questions you want to live with.
这是你想要面对的三个问题
Because you are an evolving unique being.
因为你将变为独一无二的存在
You want to ask every day: "How can I grow?"
你每天都问自己:“我怎样才能成长?”
So at the end of that day you're not the same person that got out of bed.
在那天结束的时候你已经不再是那个从床上爬起来的自己了。
You've had an insight.
你有了觉悟
You've had a revelation.
你得到了启发
You've practiced something new.
你已经实践了一些新的东西
You've tried something new.
你已经尝试了一些新的东西
So that you have become more of yourself.
所以你变得更像自己了
"How can I grow today?"
“我今天如何成长?”
"I don't wanna be the same person 365 days from today."
"我不想365天以后还是同一个人。"
"I wanna evolve."
“我想进化。”
"I wanna become more of myself."
“我想变得更像我自己。”
"I wanna express myself better."
“我想更好地表现我自己。”
The second thing that I want you to do.
我想让你做的第二件事
Before you look at your e-mail.
在你查看邮件之前
Before you answer your phone.
在你处理手机消息之前
Before you start surfing Vox and Vice and BuzzFeed and you know, Team Stream.
在你开始浏览Vox,Vice,BuzzFeed,还有Team Stream之前。
And checking out the sales on Zappos and looking at your Facebook news feed.
查看Zappos的销售情况,以及Facebook的消息推送之前。
Before you pick up the damn phone,
在你拿起该死的手机之前
please, please, please,
请!务必!一定!
Figure out your two priorities for the day.
先搞明白今天紧要的两件事
These are the things that matter to you.
这些对你来说才是重要的事情
Whether it's saving money and making sure you're focused on that.
无论你想节省一些开支,并确保要专注。
Or showing up at work and being a contributor.
或者参与工作,成为一名贡献者。
Or whether it's changing how you treat your spouse or your kids or the person that you're with.
或者改善下和配偶,孩子,身边人的相处。
Perhaps, getting in the gym because you said you would.
或去健身房,因为你说你会去。
Whatever is that your two priorities are, put them in your head before you pick up the phone.
无论那两件紧要的事情是什么,拿起手机之前先把它们装进脑子里
Why?
为什么?
The reason why is because of persistence.
因为关乎坚持
The reason why is because I want you to have a good day.
因为我想让你有一个美好的一天
Drink in the moment.
及时行乐
Live for today.
活在当下
Be excited with where you're at.
在哪都要满怀兴奋
Make the most of it and enjoy every moment.
充分利用它,享受每一刻。
Live every day like it's your last.
把每一天都当成生命的最后一天。
Cause one of these days you're gonna be right.
因为总有一天你会变好的
Enjoy the ride.
享受旅途
Success is a journey, not a destination.
成功是过程,不是终点。
So live in the moment and enjoy the moment.
因此,活在当下,享受当下