每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的

Reference:艾拉同学
中英对照
:Just a scarecrow! I was afraid you were one of thoes blob men. But how are you standing on your own like that?
- 只是一个稻草人!我怕你是那种混混。但你是怎么自己站着的呢?
:Your head‘s a turnip. I've always hated turnips, ever since I was little.
- 你的头是个萝卜。我从小就讨厌萝卜。
:At least you're not upside down now. So long.
- 至少你现在没有颠倒过来,再见。
:It's too cold. And I can still see the town. I've barely moved.
- 太冷了。我仍然可以看到这个城市。我几乎没动过。
:Go away! Quit following me!
- 走来!别跟着我!
:There's no need to thank me, you don't owe me a thing.
- 没必要感谢我,你一点也不欠我。
:I' m sure you have some kind of spell on you, and I've had more than enough of witches and spells, so, just go find some field and stand in it!
- 我肯定你身上有某种咒语,我已经受够了女巫和咒语,所以,去找个地方待着!
:Thank you, this cane is perfect, it's just what I need.
- 谢谢你,这根手杖棒极了,正是我需要的。
: If you'd like to do me one more favor, you could run off and find me a place to stay.
- 如果你想再帮我一个忙,你可以跑去帮我找个地方住。
:I seem to become quite cunning in my old age.
- 我晚年似乎变得很狡猾。
