NT希腊语:尊主颂
尊主颂
Luke 1:46-55
46 Καὶ εἶπεν Μαριάμ, Μεγαλύνει ἡ ψυχή μου τὸν κύριον,
1:46 马利亚说、我心尊主为大、
1:46 And Mary said: "My soul glorifies the Lord
47 καὶ ἠγαλλίασεν τὸ πνεῦμά μου ἐπὶ τῷ θεῷ τῷ σωτῆρί μου,
1:47 我灵以 神我的救主为乐。
1:47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
48 ὅτι ἐπέβλεψεν ἐπὶ τὴν ταπείνωσιν τῆς δούλης αὐτοῦ. ἰδοὺ γὰρ ἀπὸ τοῦ νῦν μακαριοῦσίν με πᾶσαι αἱ γενεαί:
1:48 因为他顾念他使女的卑微.从今以后、万代要称我有福。
1:48 for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed,
49 ὅτι ἐποίησέν μοι μεγάλα ὁ δυνατός, καὶ ἅγιον τὸ ὄνομα αὐτοῦ,
1:49 那有权能的为我成就了大事.他的名为圣。
1:49 for the Mighty One has done great things for me--holy is his name.
50 καὶ τὸ ἔλεος αὐτοῦ εἰς γενεὰς καὶ γενεὰς τοῖς φοβουμένοις αὐτόν.
1:50 他怜悯敬畏他的人、直到世世代代。
1:50 His mercy extends to those who fear him, from generation to generation.
51 Ἐποίησεν κράτος ἐν βραχίονι αὐτοῦ, διεσκόρπισεν ὑπερηφάνους διανοίᾳ καρδίας αὐτῶν:
1:51 他用膀臂施展大能.那狂傲的人、正心里妄想、就被他赶散了。
1:51 He has performed mighty deeds with his arm; he has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts.
52 καθεῖλεν δυνάστας ἀπὸ θρόνων καὶ ὕψωσεν ταπεινούς,
1:52 他叫有权柄的失位、叫卑贱的升高.
1:52 He has brought down rulers from their thrones but has lifted up the humble.
53 πεινῶντας ἐνέπλησεν ἀγαθῶν καὶ πλουτοῦντας ἐξαπέστειλεν κενούς.
1:53 叫饥饿的得饱美食、叫富足的空手回去。
1:53 He has filled the hungry with good things but has sent the rich away empty.
54 ἀντελάβετο Ἰσραὴλ παιδὸς αὐτοῦ, μνησθῆναι ἐλέους,
1:54 他扶助了他的仆人以色列、
1:54 He has helped his servant Israel, remembering to be merciful
55 καθὼς ἐλάλησεν πρὸς τοὺς πατέρας ἡμῶν, τῷ Ἀβραὰμ καὶ τῷ σπέρματι αὐτοῦ εἰς τὸν αἰῶνα.
1:55 为要记念亚伯拉罕和他的后裔、施怜悯、直到永远、正如从前对我们列祖所说的话。
1:55 to Abraham and his descendants forever, even as he said to our fathers."