暗黑地牢 老路&到达 中英对照

老路
你将沿着老路到达。
You will arrive along the old road.
"在萦绕四周,令人不安且充满阴冷残忍气息中,"
"It winds with a troubling,serpent-like suggestion"
通过已经被腐化的村落。
through the corrupted countryside.
去那,我恐怕—
Leading only, I fear
—更加恐怖晦暗的地方。
to ever more tenebrous places.
古老且用卵石铺补着的老路—
"There is a sicknessin the ancient pitted cobbles"
—充满了一种令人恶心的病态
of the old road
并在它曲折的道路上,
and on its writhing path
"你会直面穷凶极恶与暴力,或者其他,"
"you will face viciousness,violence, and perhaps"
诅咒般卓越的恐惧。
other damnably transcendent terrors.
所以,坚定你的意志
So steel yourself
并且记住:没有任何的勇敢,
and remember there can be no bravery
不从疯狂中破壳而出。
without madness.
这条老路将把你带去地狱,
The old road will take you hell
但在这个无边的深渊中—
but in that gaping abyss
—我们将找到我们的救赎。
we will find our redemption.
到达Hamlet
曾经,我们的领地曾是这片土地上的明珠……
Once, our Estate was the envy of this land.
"我还记得那些天当阳光初照,从酒馆中传来的欢声笑语。"
"I remember days when the sun shone, and laughter could be heard from the Tavern."
"我曾是这个地方的主人,在乌鸦和老鼠们将此变为它们栖身之地以前……"
"I was lord of this place, before the crows and rats made it their domain."
"我在凹陷面孔的行人眼中看到了早已失去许久的东西——一丝希望的光芒。"
"I see something long-absent in the sunken faces of passersby -- a glimmer of hope."
"说实话,我已不记得自从我送出那封信已过了多久的时间。"
"In truth, I cannot tell how much time has passed since I sent that letter."
"可怜的管家啊,我恐怕在这里时间持久的工作……已经影响到了他。"
"The poor Cartetaker, I fear his longstanding duties here have ...affected him."
"我恐怕我们小镇的颓败之景并不算什么,如果把它与周围数英亩之地的状况予以对比的话。
"The degeneracy of the Hamlet is nothing, I fear, when compared to the condition of surrounding acres."
"我的痴迷与着魔造成了这对家族名誉的巨大亵渎,只能指望你来修正一切令我心中耻辱而惭愧。"
"My obsession caused this great foulness, and it is shameful that I must rely upon you to set it right."
"我们家族之名,曾是如此的被人看重;而现在人们甚至不愿在耳语中提起了。"
"Our family name, once so well regarded, is now barely whispered aloud by decent folk."
"我现在眼前还能浮现出他们对着庄园大发雷霆的景象,但是在他们找到我之前我已死去。而信正在寄往的途中。"
"I can still see their angry faces as they stormed the manor, but I was dead before they found me, and the letter was on its way."
"在庄园之下潜伏着可怕的惊惧之物:那是必须被摧毁的蠕行着的混沌之物!" "There is a great horror beneath the manor -a Crawling Chaos that must be destroyed!"
"好奇,感兴趣,着魔痴迷——我行走在万劫不复道路上的历程标志。"
"Curiosity, interest and obsession - mile markers on my road to damnation."
"请不要为这场远征的代价心存疑虑;那崇高胜利值得你用尽一切手段。"
"Trouble yourself not with the cost of this crusade - its noble end affords you broad tolerance in your choice of means."
到时,你便会知晓我悲剧过失的全部……
In time, you will know the tragic extent of my failings.
"让我和你分享那些我曾知道的可怕、惊奇的知识吧……"
"Let me share with you the terrible wonders I have come to know..."
"你回应了这封信——现在如我一样,你也是这个地方的一部分了。"
"You answered the letter - now like me, you are part of this place."
"我们挖了许多月,许多年——一段极久的时间。最终我们却被奖以疯狂……"
"We dug for months, years - an eternity. And we were rewarded with madness."
"羽毛笔与手枪——我愚蠢行径的罪有应得,也是降临在我们所有人身上的诅咒。"
"The plume and the pistol - a fitting end to my folly, and a curse upon us all."
"一切恶堕可怖之物与我见的这最终、至高无上的东西相比都微不足道……我不敢注视它,却也无力将视线移往别处!"
"All the decadent horrors I have seen pale in comparison with that upon which I dared not look..."
"你能感受到么?那堵隔在理智世界与那无法探知的疯狂维度间的“墙”在这里是那么的薄弱……"
"Can you feel it? The walls between the sane world and that unplumbed dimension of delirium are tenously thin here..."
"我的一生到头,那挥之不去的苦痛一直纠缠着我的心智。"
"All my life, I could feel an insistent gnawing in the back of my mind."
"那是一种渴望,对于发现直到最终真相的无法满足与无法止步的饥渴。"
"It was a yearning, a thirst for discovery that could be neither numbed, nor sated."
"永世的无谓的挣扎——对我那难以启齿罪行的惩罚。"
"An eternity of futile struggle - a penance for my unspeakable transgressions."
