每日英语听力任务!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三

Reference:艾拉同学
中英对照
:After all these years, my prayers have been answered.
- 这么多年过去了,我的祈祷终于得到了回应。
:A full-time job.
- 一份全职工作。
:Working man, coming through.
- 有工作的人来了。
:Yeah, Mom, but I...
- 是的,妈妈,但是我.....
:You're going to tell them yes, right?
- .你会接受职位的,对吗?
:Don't worry, Mom, I got a plan.
- 别担心,妈妈,我都计划好了,
:You always got a plan. Maybe you need to have a backup plan, too, for when your plan falls through.
- 你总是说自己计划好了。或许你还得准备一个备用计划,以防止当你原来的计划失败。
:A backup plan never hurts.
- 有备无患嘛。
:Joey, we didn't struggle giving you an education so you could be a middle-aged man washing your underwear in my shop.
- 乔伊,我们拼了老命让你受教育,可不是为了让你人到中年还来我店里洗内衣。
:Walking around with a hole in his pants.
- 还穿着破洞的裤子走来走去。
:Yeah, but...
- 是的,但是......
:With this job, you'll be able to put that dead-end gigging behind you. And Lord knows we need more teachers in this world. And just think. Playing music will finally be your real career.
- 有了这份工作,你就不用惦记毫无前途的演出了。我们这个世界需要更多的老师。想想看。演奏音乐终于可以成为你真正的职业了。
:So you're going to tell them yes, right?
- 所以你会接受职位的,对吧?
:Please say yes.
- 请一定接受。
:Yeah, definitely.
- 是的,当然。
:Good.
- 很好。
