当你的弓箭对准我刹那,不也背负着罪责吗?体验女娃中世纪猎巫【(G)-idl...

Baby why you down? For my crime of swallowing sun? follow your instinct. yeah, fire a shot(你为什么情绪低落? 因为我犯下吞噬光明的罪行?跟随你的本能吧,对我射击)
演活这假戏 镜中我比我像 我自己
逆着整片暗夜 去奔逃 肩上黑猫无端 在嚎叫
call me out now waiting for ya 藤蔓慢慢缠绕
kill the truth me and you (我们一同杀死真相)
our souls are sold /to this dark night(我们的灵魂买给了黑夜)
女巫又 何须害人 的魔法 it's time to destroy the X-file(是时候销毁这份X档案)
At my head your arrow pointing oh(当你的弓箭对准我的刹那)
Aren't you now the same time dark dark(你难道不也背负着黑夜的罪责吗)
yeah shoot the witch,kill me(对的,瞄准那个女巫吧,杀死我吧)
there is no one in moonlight eh(没人能在黑夜一身清白)
编织着网 去包裹 精心作的谎 雕刻着虚妄 怅惘
人群的惊慌 算作 我的旧账 so that's what you do?
锅里的汤 搅浑了真相 水汽旋上
我的收藏 取自于项上 who means for sure
call me out now waiting for ya 陷阱已布下
kill the truth you have to (你必须杀死真相)
so shoot me down, Keep their thumbs up(那就杀死我吧,让他们持续为你叫好)
don't you wanna be a hero (你不是想做英雄吗?)
it's time to destroy the X-file(是时候销毁这份X档案)
当你的 弓箭对准 我刹那
不也背负着 罪责吗