欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的

2023-01-28 23:09 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿

Reference:艾拉同学


中英对照

:You've got soot sprites in your house.

  • 你家里有烟灰精灵。

:Soot sprites? The black puff balls? About this big? And they scurry everywhere when you enter a room?

  • 烟灰精灵?黑泡芙球?这么大?当你进入房间时,它们到处都是。

:That's right. They live in old, empty houses. And run all over the place, covering everything with dirt.

  • 对的。它们住在空荡荡的旧房子里。到处跑,用灰尘覆盖一切。

:I used to be able to see them when I was your age. So you've seen them too, that's very interesting.

  • 我在你这么大的时候也可以看到它们。所以你也见过它们,这很有趣。

:So they're a kind of ghost, then?

  • 那么,它们是一种幽灵?

:Don't worry, dear. They're nothing to be afraid of. If they decide you're nice people,. they won't harm you, and after a while, they just go away.

  • 别担心,亲爱的。它们没有什么好害怕。如果它们认为你是好人,它们不会伤害你的。过一会儿,它们就离开了。

:I bet they're up in the rafters right now, having a talk about whether or not they should move out.

  • 我打赌它们现在在子上,讨论它们是否应该搬出去。

:Hear that, Mei. They're gonne move out.

  • 听到了吗,梅。它们要搬走了。

:I don't want them to leave.

  • 我不想它们离开。

:What if huge one came chasing after you?

  • 如果一个巨大的家伙追你怎么办呢?

:So what? I'm not afraid.

  • 那又怎么样?2我不会害怕的。

:Right. Then you can go to the bathroom by yourself in the middle of the night.

  • 好吧。那你要半夜时自己去洗手间。


每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律