看剧学英语-《查莉成长日记》1
Not in the mood. 没心情
We´re switching to sweet peas. 我们改吃点甜豌豆吧
we´ve been through this. 我们已经说过这个了
Either way. 无论怎样
I didn´t forget about you. 我没有忘记你
I was just saving the best for last. 我只是打算拿你来压轴
It´s taking Gabe a little bit longer to get used to you. 看来Gabe还需要点时间来适应你
You were kind of a surprise. 你有点像个惊喜
I thought surprises were supposed to be good. 我还以为惊喜是好事呢
I´m not gonna be here tonight. 我今晚不能待在家里
I have a study date at the library. 我已经和人约好去图书馆学习
Dad‘s not available right now. 爸爸现在也不管用了
Don´t take this the wrong way. 别误会我的意思
Three´s for quitters懒人. 胆小鬼才生三个
You know better than to schedule a study date with a boy I´ve never met.
你已经懂事了,不至于去和一个我从来没见过的男生约会一起学习吧
Day´s all burnt toast烧过的烤面包. 生活搞得一团糟
So just take my advice. 所以听取我的建议
Hang in there. 不要放弃,别泄气
Sure life is up and down. 生活有悲有喜
it comes back all around各方面. 一切都会回来的
You´re gonna love who you turn out to be. 你会喜欢将来的你
When to put her down放下她. 什么时候让她睡觉
Big daddy´s got this all under control. 一切尽在全能老爹的掌控之中呢
Just because that´s on your barbecue apron围裙. 就因为你的烧烤围裙上写着这句话
If charlie gests fussy爱挑剔的;紧张不安的;婴儿哭闹的, her rubber ducky will calm her down. 如果Charlie哭了,她的橡胶鸭子可以让她安静下来
They´re all over the place到处,充满;遍布. 它们到处都是
You seem to foget I was fully充分的,完全的 involved in涉及,牵扯(fully involved in 全面参与) the raising of three kids. 你似乎忘记了我已经事无巨细地养育了三个孩子
Fire away. 说吧 I´m willing to give most anything a try, so fire away. 我很乐意去尝试任何一样事情,所以你尽管说吧
I´m pretty sure I did. 我非常确信我说过了
Better known to the layman as the potato bug. 外行通常管它叫马铃薯瓢虫