欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

【看美剧学英语】《绝望的主妇》第一季 ➤ 第 1 集(中)

2022-11-28 19:40 作者:荟呀荟学习  | 我要投稿

视频中的台词里充满了原汁原味的地道表达,有需要学习、练习的同学可以对照视频进行翻译练习。


Desperate Housewives S1 E1

186.The morning after my funeral, my friends and neighbors quietly went back to their busy, busy lives.

我葬礼第二天的早上 我的朋友们 和邻居们就默默地回到了 他们忙碌的生活中

187.While some did their cooking...

有的在做饭

188....And some did their cleaning...

有的在打扫

189....And some did their yoga...

有的在做瑜伽

190....Others...

还有的

191....did their "homework".

在做"家庭作业"

192.Hi...

你好

193.I'm Julie. I kicked my soccer ball into your backyard.

我是朱莉 我把球踢到你家后院了

194.Oh, ok. Well, let's go round and get it.

好的 那我们过去捡

195.-Stay. -His wife died a year ago. He wanted to stay in LA, but here were too many memories.

别出来 他妻子一年前死了 他本想留在洛杉矶 但是那有太多回忆了

196.He's renting for tax purposes, but hopes to buy a place soon.

税务原因他现在只能租房 但是他想尽快买一幢

197.I can't believe you went over there Hey, I saw you both flirting at the wake.

我不敢相信你竟然去那了 我看到你们在告别会上调情了

198.You are obviously into each other. Now you know he's single, you can ask him out.

你们双方都有好感 既然知道他单身 你就能约他啦

199.Julie, I like Mr. Delfino, I do.

朱莉 我喜欢德尔菲诺先生 我承认

200.I just... I don't know if I'm ready to start dating yet.

我只是不知道自己是否准备好约会了

201.You need to get back out there.

你需要回到社交圈去

202.Come on. How long has it been since you've had sex?

你上次做爱是什么时候

203.Are you mad that I asked you that?

你生气了

204.No, I'm trying to remember.

不是 我在想答案

205.I don't want to talk to you about my love life any more.

我不想再跟你讨论我的情感生活了

206.It warns me out. —I wouldn't have said anything. It's just...

会刺激到我 —我本来不应该说 只是

207.What?

什么

208.I heard dad's girlfriend ask if you dated anyone since the divorce.

我听见爸爸的女朋友问 你离婚之后有没有约过谁

209.And dad said he doubted it.

爸爸说他很怀疑

210.And then they both laughed.

然后他们都笑了

211.Hey, Susan.

嗨 苏珊

212.Hi, Mike. I brought you a little house-warming gift.

嗨 麦克 我带了个搬家礼物给你

213.I should've brought something by earlier, but - Actually, you're the first to stop by. - Really?

我应该早点送礼物过来的 -实际上 你是第一个拜访的 -真的吗

214.Susan knew she was lucky. - An eligible bachelor had moved on to Wisteria Lane - Welcome. -and she was the first to find out.

苏珊知道自己很幸运 -一个称心的单身汉搬到了紫藤郡 -欢迎 而她又是第一个发现的

215.But she also knew that good news...

但她也知道 好消息

216.- Hello there. - ...Travels quickly.

-你们好啊 -总是不胫而走

217. Edie Britt was the most predatory divorce in a five-block radius.

伊迪·布利特是方圆五个街区内 最风骚的离异女子

218.Her conquests were numerous.

她的俘虏不计其数

219.Varied.

种类繁多

220.and legendary.

如传奇一般

221.Hi, Susan. I hope I'm not interrupting.

你好 苏珊 希望没打扰到你们

222.You must be Mike Delfino.

你一定就是麦克·德尔非诺

223.Hi, I'm Edie... Britt.

你好 我是伊迪·布利特

224.I live over there.

我住那

225.Welcome to Wisteria Lane.

欢迎搬来紫藤郡

226.Susan had met the enemy. And she was a slut.

苏珊碰到对手了 还是个荡妇

227.Thank you. What's this?

谢谢 这是什么

228.Sausage puttanesca.

茄汁香肠

229.It's just something I threw together.

不过是我随便做的

230.Well, thanks, Edie.

谢谢 伊迪

231.That's... great. I'd invite you both in, but I was sort of in the middle of something.

真好 我应该请你们进来的 但是我正在忙

232.I'm late for an appointment.

我赴约就要迟到了

233.I just wanted to say hi.

我就是过来打个招呼

234.And just like that, the race for Mike Delfino had begun.

就这样 麦克·德尔非诺之争开始了

235.For a moment, Susan wondered if her rivalry with Edie would remain friendly.

有一瞬间 苏珊想她和伊迪说不定 可以友好地竞争

236.Oh, Mike, I heard you're a plumber.

哦 麦克 我听说你是个水管工

237.But she was reminded that when it came to men...

但是她想起来 在男人的问题上

238.Do you think you could stop by later and take a look at my pipes?

你一会能过来看看我家的管道吗

239.- ...Women don't fight fair. - Sure.

-女人不会公平竞争 -没问题

240.Thanks.

谢啦

241.Bye, Susan.

拜 苏珊

242.You can't order me around like I am a child.

你别想像管小孩那样指挥我

243.Gabrielle.

加布丽尔

244.No, no. I'm not going.

不 我才不去

245.it's business. Tanaka expects everyone to bring their wives.

这是生意 塔纳卡希望每人都携眷出席

246.Every time I'm around that man, he tries to grab my ass.

每次我在那男人周围 他都想捏我的屁股

247.I made over 200,000 doing business with him last year.

去年我从他那赚了二十万

248.If he wants to grab your ass, you let him.

如果他想捏你的屁股 让他捏

249.John.

约翰

250.Mr. Solis, you scared me.

索利斯先生 你吓到我了

251.Why is that bush there? You were supposed to dig it up last week.

那怎么还有杂草 你上周就该除掉的

252.- I didn't have time. - I don't want to hear your excuses.

-我没时间 -别找借口

253.Just take care of it.

把它处理好

254.I really hate the way you talk to me.

我讨厌你跟我说话的语气

255.And I hate that I spent $15,000 on your diamond necklace which you couldn't live without.

我讨厌花一万五千块买条 没它你就活不下去的钻石项链

256.But I'm learning to deal with it.

但是我学着接受了

257.So can I tell Tanaka we'll be there tomorrow?

我能告诉塔纳卡我们明晚都会去了吗

258.John, we have bandages top shelf in the kitchen.

约翰 邦迪在厨房的架子上

259.Thanks, Mrs. Solis.

谢谢 索利斯夫人

260.Fine, I'll go.

好吧 我去

261.But I'm keeping my back pressed against the wall the entire time.

但是我会整晚 都靠墙站着的

262.See, now this is what a marriage is all about.

看到了吧 这就是婚姻的真谛

263.Compromise.

妥协

264.- Is your finger ok? - Yeah, it's just a small cut.

-你手指没事吧 -没事 一个小口子而已

265.Let me see. Mmm.

给我看看

266.You know, Mrs. Solis, I really like it when we hook up, but, um, you know, I got to get my work done and...

索利斯夫人 我喜欢和你亲热 但是 我还有活要干

267....I can't afford to lose this job.

我可丢不起这份工作

268.This table was hand-carved.

这张桌子可是纯手工雕刻

269.Carlos had it imported from Italy.

卡洛斯从意大利进购的

270.It cost him $23,000.

花了他$23000

271.You want to do it on the table this time?

你这次想在桌子上做吗

272.Absolutely.

当然了

273.Why can't we ever have normal soup?

我们不能喝普通一点的汤吗

274.Danielle, there is nothing abnormal about basil puree.

丹妮尔 罗勒汤就很普通啊

275.Just once, couldn't we have a soup that people have heard of?

就一次 喝一点大家都知道的汤

276.Like French onion or navy bean.

例如法式洋葱汤 或者菜豆汤

277.First of all, your father can't eat onions.

首先 你爸爸对洋葱过敏

278.He's deathly allergic. And I won't even dignify your navy bean suggestion.

那是致命的 再说我也不认为菜豆汤是个好主意

279.So... how's the osso buco?

炖小牛胫味道怎么样

280.- It's ok. - It's ok?

-还可以 -只是还可以

281.Andrew, I spent three hours cooking this meal.

安德鲁 我花了三小时做这顿饭

282.How do you think it makes me feel when you say "it's okay" in that sullen tone?

但别人却随口敷衍一句 "还可以" 想想我的感受

283.Who asked you to spend three hours on dinner?

没人让你花三小时准备晚饭

284.Excuse me?

你说什么

285.Tim Harper's mom gets home from work, pops open a can of pork and beans, and boom, they're eating. Everyone's happy.

汤姆·哈伯的妈妈工作回来后 直接打开一些猪肉和豆子罐头 然后热热闹闹的吃饭 大家都很开心

286.You'd rather I serve pork and beans?

你宁愿我做猪肉和豆子吗

287.Apologize now. I am begging.

我求你赶紧道歉

288.I'm saying, do you always have to serve cuisine?

我的意思是 有必要总是显摆你的厨艺吗

289.Can't we ever just have food?

难道我们就不能简单地吃顿饭

290.- Are you doing drugs? - What?

-你嗑药了么 -什么

291.Change in behavior is one of the warning signs, and you have been as fresh as paint for the last six months.

行为异常就是嗑药的表现 在此之前的 半年里你都很正常

292.That certainly would explain why you're always locked in the bathroom.

我想这就是 你经常躲在卫生间的原因

293.Trust me, that is not what he is doing.

相信我 他在卫生间可不是干这事

294.Shut up.

闭嘴

295.Mom, I'm not the one with the problem here, all right?

妈妈 有问题的不是我

296.You're the one always acting like she's running for mayor of Stepford.

你才是那个表现得 像要竞选市长的

297.Rex... Seeing that you're the head of this household, I would really appreciate you saying something.

雷克斯 作为一家之主 你得说些什么吧

298.Pass thee salt?

把盐给我

299.Three days after my funeral, Lynette replaced her grief with a much more useful emotion.

葬礼过去三天后 勒奈特不再悲伤了

300.Indignation.

而是愤怒

301.Tom, this is my fifth message, and you still haven't called me back.

汤姆 这是我第五次给你留言了 可你还不回电话给我

302.Well, you must be having a lot of fun on your business trip. I can only imagine.

好吧 看来你这次出差其乐无穷 我只能这样想了

303.Well, guess what -- The kids and I want to have some fun, too, so unless you call me back by noon, we are getting on a plane and joining you.

我想我和孩子们也要出去玩玩了 除非你在中午之前给我回电话 否则我们会坐飞机过来找你

304.Mom.

妈妈

305.Not now. Mommy's threatening daddy.

现在不行 我正威胁爸爸呢

306.- Mom. - No, I...

-妈妈 -不行

307.- Where are your brothers? - Noodles, my favorite.

-哥哥们呢 -面条 我的最爱

308.- Lyneettee Scavo? - Crap.

-勒奈特·斯加沃 -该死的

309.Natalie Klein. I don't believe it.

娜塔丽·柯莱恩 真不敢相信

310.Lynette. How long has it been?

勒奈特 我们多久没见了

311.Years. Uh, how are you?

有些年头了 过的怎么样

312.How's the firm?

公司还好吗

313.Good. Everyone misses you.

很好 大家都很想你

314.We all say if you hadn't quit, you'd be running the place by now.

大家都说如果你不走的话 现在肯定是老板了

315.Yeah, well.

是啊

316.So... How's domestic life?

家庭生活怎么样

317.Don't you just love being a mom?

做全职妈妈感觉怎样

318.And there it was. The question that Lynette always dreaded.

麻烦来了 勒奈特最怕别人问这个问题

319.Well, to be honest...

说实话

320.For those who asked it, only one answer was acceptable, So Lynette responded as she always did. She lied.

对于这个问题 答案只有一个 所以勒奈特和往常一样说了谎

321.It's the best job I've ever had.

这是有史以来最棒的工作

322.- You know what I don't get? - What?

-知道我好奇什么吗 -什么

323.Why you married Mr. Solis.

你为什么要和索利斯先生结婚

324.Well... He promised to give me everything I've ever wanted.

因为他能给我 任何我想要的东西

325.- And did he? - Yes.

-他做到了吗 -是的

326.Then why aren't you happy?

那你为什么不开心

327.Turns out I wanted all the wrong things.

看来我得到的都不是真正想要的

328.So do you love him?

那你爱他吗

329.I do.

是的

330.Well, then, why are we here? Why are we doing this?

那我们为什么还在这偷情

331.Because I don't want to wake up one morning with a sudden urge to blow my brains out.

因为我可不想某天醒来 想把自己的脑袋打爆

332.- Hey, can I have a drag? - Absolutely not.

-我能抽根吗 -当然不行

333.You are much too young to smoke.

对你来说 抽烟还太早

334.How would you feel about me using your child-support payments for plastic surgery?

如果我用你的抚养费去做整形手术 你觉得怎样

335.Stop being so nervous. You're just asking him to dinner. No big deal.

别那么紧张 你只是约他吃饭 没什么大不了的

336.You're right.

你说的对

337.So is that your project for school?

那是你的作业吗

338.You know, when I was in fifth grade, I made the White House out of sugar cubes.

五年级的时候 我用糖块做出了白宫

339.Stop stalling and go.

别磨蹭了 赶紧去

340.Before Mike figures out he can do better.

在麦克有更好的选择之前

341.Tell me again why I fought for custody of you.

我为什么要争夺你的抚养权

342.- You were using me to hurt dad. - Oh, that's right.

-你想气气爸爸 -说得好

343.Oh, god.

天哪

344.- Hi. - Hey, Susan.

-嗨 -嗨 苏珊

345.Are you busy?

你在忙吗

346.No, not at all. What's up?

不忙 怎么了

347.Well, I... I just, uh, was wondering if...

我只是在想

348....if there was any chance that you, uh...

你是否有时间

349....I just wanted to ask if...

我想问你

350.- Edie. - Hey, there, Susan.

-伊迪 -嗨 苏珊

351.- What are you...? - I was making ambrosia.

-你怎么 -我刚做了些食物

352.And I made too much so I thought I'd bring some over to Mike.

不过我一个人吃不了 所以就拿过来和麦克一起分享

353.What's going on?

怎么了

354.Susan was just going to ask me something.

苏珊正打算问我什么

355.- I have a clog. - Excuse me?

-我家水管堵住了 -什么

356.- And you're a plumber, right? - Yeah.

-你是个水管工 不是吗 -是的

357.- The clog's in the pipe. - Yeah, That's usually where they are.

-水管里有东西堵住了 -是啊 通常问题都在那

358.Well, I've got one.

是啊 就是这种情况

359. Ok. Let me get my tools.

好吧 我去拿下工具

360.Now? You want to come over now? You have company.

现在就过去修理吗 你这还有伴呢

361.I don't mind.

我不介意

362.Just give me two minutes. I'll be right over.

等我2分钟 马上就过来

363.That's it.

就这样

364.- Just stuff the hair down there. - I stuffed it.

-赶紧用头发把它塞满 -我塞了

365.- It's not enough to clog it. - Here. Okay, look.

-但还是不能堵住 -好吧

366.Put in this peanut butter and this cooking oil.

把花生酱也倒进去 还有烹饪油

367.- Mom - And these olives.

-妈妈 -还有这些橄榄

368.Mom, I'm telling you, it's not working.

妈妈 我说了 这些都没用

369.Oh, god. That's him.

我的天哪 他来了

370.How am I going to stop up the sink?

我该怎么办

371.Well, here's your problem.

好了 问题在这里

372.Looks like somebody stuffed a bunch of Popsicle sticks down here.

看来有人把一堆冰棒棍子 扔了进来

373. I've told Julie a million times not to play in the kitchen. Kids, you know.

我告诉朱莉无数次 不要在厨房打闹 但是小孩都这样

【看美剧学英语】《绝望的主妇》第一季 ➤ 第 1 集(中)的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律