【自译】Do you hear the people sing(问谁听见民声)
Do you hear the people sing?
问谁听见民声
Singing a song of angry men?
唱着那愤怒的歌曲
It is the music of a people
宣告今后的我们
Who will not be slaves again!
再不做奴隶
When the beating of your heart
任你激荡的心灵
Echoes the beating of the drums
敲得战鼓振不已
There is a life about to start
崭新生活即将开始
When tomorrow comes!
与明日相期
Will you join in our crusade?
你会加入征途吗
Who will be strong and stand with me?
坚定站在一起
Beyond the barricade
越过街垒之后
Is there a world you long to see?
世界改天换地
Then join in the fight
联肩向前
That will give you the right to be free!
争取自由权利
Will you give all you can give
你会竭你所能吗
So that our banner may advance
高举横幅向前进
Some will fall and some will live
战斗有生有死
Will you stand up and take your chance?
是否乘机相继
The blood of the martyrs
那些先烈的鲜血
Will water the meadows of France!
浇灌法国大地