英语听力学习-暮光之城01
2023-07-28 11:53 作者:Twilight-暮光之城 | 我要投稿

暮光之城-1 文本
我从没多想过我会怎样死去
I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
但为心爱的人而死 似乎是个不错的方式
But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
所以我不能后悔我做了离家的决定
So I can't bring myself to regret the decision to leave home.
我会想念凤凰城的
I would miss Phoenix.
我会想念那里的热浪
I'd miss the heat.
我会想念我那善变而又粗心大意的妈妈
I would miss my loving, erratic, harebrained mother.
和他的新丈夫
And her new husband.
拜托 我爱你们 但我们要赶飞机呢
Guys, come on. I love you both. We got a plane to catch.
但他们要出行 所以我要跟我爸住上一段时间
But they want to go on the road, so I'm gonna spend some time with my dad,
这是件好事
and this will be a good thing.
我认为
I think.