欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的

2023-02-01 00:15 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿

Reference:艾拉同学


中英对照

:Good afternoon, ma'am.

  • 下午好,女士。

:Hello, dear.

  • 你好,亲爱的。

:Mommy.

  • 妈咪。

:Hi, Mei. It't so good to see you.

  • 嗨,梅。见到你太好了。

:Daddy kept getting lost the whole way here, mom.

  • 爸爸一路上都迷路了,妈妈。

:Oh, he did? No school?

  • 噢,真的吗?没有课吗?

:No, it's a rice-planting day.

  • 没有,今天是水稻种植日。

:Oh, is that so?

  • 噢,这样吗?

:Hey, Mom, Dad's talking to the doctor.

  • 嘿,妈妈。爸爸正在和医生说话。

:Hmm,I am so happy to see you girls. So how do you like it in the country? Have you settled in?

  • 真高兴能见到你们。你们觉得乡下怎么样?安顿好了吗?

:Yeah. Mer's scared…

  • 是的。梅害怕……

:A haunted house?

  • 鬼屋?

:Mmm-hmm.

  • 嗯。

:Mommy, do you like haunted house?

  • 妈咪,你喜欢鬼屋吗?

:Of course. I'll have to get better soon so I can meet some ghosts.

  • 当然。我要快点好起来,看看鬼长什么样子。

:See that, Mei?

  • 看到了吧,梅?

Mmm-hmm.

  • 嗯。

:Mei was worried that you wouldn't want to come home if the house was haunted.

  • 梅担心你不想回家了,如果那是个鬼屋。

:Do you two like it?

  • 你们两个喜欢吗?

Yeah.

  • 是的。

:I'm not scared at all.

  • 我一点都不害怕。

:Oh, what cute hair. Did you do this,.Satsuki?

  • 哦,多么可爱的头发。五月,这是你扎的吗?

Mmm-hmm.

  • 嗯。

:It's very nice, huh, Mei? What a lucky girl you are.

  • 真好,是不是,梅?你真是个幸运的女孩。

:Yeah, but she yells at me a lot.

  • 是的,但是她经常对我大喊大叫。

:That's because you can never sit still.

  • 那是因为你永远坐不住。

:Let's see your hair, Satsuki. You sure it isn't a little too short?

  • 让我看看你的头发,五月,你确定不是太短了?

:No, I like it this way, mom.

  • 不,我喜欢这样,妈妈。

:Brush my hair! Brush mine!

  • 梳我的头发! 梳我的。

:Wait your turn, Mer.

  • 等着轮到你,梅。

:Now your hair will never cooperate. It's exactly like my hair when I was your age.

  • 现在你的头发总是乱的。就像我小时候的头发。

:Do you think it'll start cooperating soon? I want is to look just like yours.

  • 你觉得我头发会开始变得整齐吗?我希望它像你的头发一样。

:I think it will. You and I are a lot alike, Satsuki.

  • 我觉得会。你和我很像,五月。


每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律