欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的

2023-03-08 21:59 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿

Reference:艾拉同学


中英对照

:Sophie?

  • 苏菲?

:Lettie.

  • 莱蒂。

:What's going on? Someone just told me you floated down into our balcony.

  • 发生了什么事情?有人告诉我你飘到我们的阳台上了。

:So that did happen. It wasn't a dream.

  • 这确实发生了。这不是梦。

:Lettie, would youl like to use my office?

  • 莱蒂,你愿意用我的办公室吗?

:I should really get back to work Thank you, though. Wow. He must have been a wizard, then.

  • 我真的该回去工作了,不过,谢谢你。哇。那他一定是个巫师。

:But he was so kind to me. He rescued me, Lettie.

  • 但是他对我很好。他救了我,莱蒂。

:Of course he did. He was trying to steal your heart! You are so lucky, Sophie. If that wizard were Howl, he would have eaten it.

  • 当然他这么做了。他想偷走你的心!你真幸运,苏菲。如果那个巫师是哈尔,他早就吃了。

:No, he wouldn't. Howl only does that to beautiful girls.

  • 他不会的。哈尔只对漂亮的女孩这么做。

:Don't give me that. You need to be more careful. It's dangerous out there. Even then witch of the Waste is back on the prowl. Are you listening?

  • 别对我这么说。你需要更加小心,外面很危险。甚至连荒原的女巫也在潜行。你在听吗?

:Huh?

  • 啊?

:Lettie, the chocolate eclairs are done.

  • 莱蒂,巧克力蛋糕做好了。

:Okay, I'll be right there.

  • 好的,我马上来。

:Thanks.

  • 谢谢。

:All right, I better get going then. I just wanted to make sure that you were doing OK.

  • 好吧,那我最好走了。我只是想确保你一切都好。

:Hello, Lettie.

  • 你好,莱蒂。

:Hi, how are you doing? Now, Sophie, do you really want to spend the rest of your life in that hat shop?

  • 嗨,你好吗?现在,苏菲,你真的想在那家帽子店度过余生吗?

:The shop was just so important to father. And I'm the eldest, I don't mind.

  • 这家商店对父亲来说非常重要。我是老大,我不介意。

:I'm not asking what father would have wanted. I want to know what you want.

  • 我不是问父亲想要什么。我想知道你想要什么。

:Well.

  • 好吧。

:See you later, Lettie.

  • 再见,莱特。

:Good seeing you again.

  • 很高兴再次见到你。

:You too.

  • 你也是。

:I better be going.

  • 我最好走了。

:It's your life, Sophie. Do something for yourself for once, will you?

  • 这是你的生活,苏菲。为自己做点什么,好吗?

:Bye, Lettie.

  • 再见,莱特。


每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律