【中英字幕】勇士之歌.The Warrior Song.美国海军版本

《勇士之歌》《The Warrior Song》
Aquila Natus
勇士之歌:天鹰座
歌手:Sean Householder
所属专辑:Aquila Natus
Prelude序言
The shot heard 'round the world shook the earth with great resound,
一声枪响,震耳欲聋(指列克星敦的枪声)
lanterns lit, the riders fled, to warn the farms and towns.
灯光亮起,骑手奔走,警告农场和城镇
The call to arms united them, in grim determination
战争的号令将意志坚定的他们团结在一起,
they vowed to see the Eagle born, and made their Declaration.
他们发誓要看到雄鹰的诞生,并发表了宣言(指独立宣言)
Honor-bound and bred, they stood as one, in their defiance:
荣誉的约束和培育让他们站在一起,反抗着
a Continental Army raised on common man's alliance.
一支由普通人组建起来的大陆军
For Liberty, the fire, in the hearts of men did forge
为了自由,烈火在人们心中燃烧
the will to break their shackles free…
挣脱束缚的意志
and shape them into swords…
将他们铸造成剑
I am the blood that boils in the heart of the beast
我是野兽心中沸腾的热血
I'm a killing machine, with a hunger deep
我是杀戮机器,有着深深的渴望
I'll scorch the earth with a mighty shriek, and a million full metal jacket teeth
我会发出一声尖啸,以百万颗钢牙炙烤大地
You better believe it, when the boot comes down the blood I spill on the battleground
不要怀疑,当靴子踏下,我将血洒战场
will soak the earth until the wicked drown,
将大地浸泡在死亡中,直至恶人溺亡
in the death I deal when the hate comes out.
当麻烦来临,我来处理
Born to the beating of the drums of war,
随着战鼓的鼓声
shaped in the fire at Valley Forge,
在福吉谷的战火中诞生
made hard in the waters of a beach I tore from the Devil's claws in '44.
44年我在海滩上奋力挣脱魔鬼的锯齿利爪(指1944年诺曼底登陆)
Thunder crack and the enemy dies,
电闪雷鸣,敌人应声倒地
when the barrel spits, the fire flies,
当枪管吐出飞腾的火焰
aim's on point at killing time, and I kill with a heart like arctic ice.
我用冷酷的心瞄准目标,用冷酷的心扣动扳机
I am a soldier and I'm marching on
我是一个战士,战士在前进
I am a warrior and this is my song
我是勇士,这是勇士之歌
My boots are the beat, and the rhythm I tread
我的靴子就像节拍,踏出我的节奏
shake the ground like a thunderhead
像一声震雷般震撼大地
rain down in a hail of fire and lead like a reverie runnin'through my head
如陨石般落下,如梦般穿梭于小粒之间
Here,where the legends live and die,
在这生死存亡的传说之地
where the Eagles scream and the Reaper hides,
雄鹰尖啸,死神四处躲藏
Hell can't stop me, the Devil tried…and I killed him twice in '45.
地狱也不能阻止我,恶魔尝试过…而我在1945年灭了他两次(指1945年美国两次核攻日本)
Come to the nightmare, come to me,
走近噩梦,走近我
I'll grind your bones in the crushing teeth,
我会用牙齿咬碎你的骨头
served to the swine that come to feast,
并将它扔给前来赴宴的猪
on the stink of the fear and the tears you'll weep.
在恐惧的恶臭中你将哭泣
I'll flood the earth in a sea of brass,
我将用黄铜海淹没大地(指弹壳)
and watch you burn in the fire's wrath,
看着你在烈焰中燃烧
pray to the devil that damned you last,
最后向诅咒你的魔鬼祈祷吧
the shadow of death is the one I cast.
我的身影就是你死亡的影子
I am a soldier and I'm marching on
我是一个战士,战士在前进
I am a warrior and this is my song
我是勇士,这是勇士之歌
I am the fire, the sword and the gun,
我是一团烈焰,一把剑,和一杆枪
I am a warrior and this is my song.
我是勇士,这是勇士之歌
Patton: "Those of you who have not been at war…do not realize…
巴顿:"你们这些没有参加过战争的人,没有意识到…
what those of us who have been at war have done for you…
我们这些经历过战争的人…
with our blood and your money."
用我们的血和你们的钱为你们做了什么。"
Patton: "I want you to remember the sacrifices these men have made…
巴顿:"我希望你们能记住这些人做出的牺牲
must not be in vain,
绝不能白费…
damn it, its no fun to say to men that you love…
该死,对你爱的男人说:
'go out and get killed',
"走出去然后被杀"可不是好玩的事
but we've had to say it…and by God, they have gone…and they have won."
但我们不得不说,上帝,他们走了,但他们赢了"
Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief,
我身轻体健,誓要让你承受悲伤
and the least of me is still out of your reach…
而且让你无力还手
the killin' machine's comin' out to feed,
杀戮机器出来觅食
on the lead and the fire and the gasoline.
以铅,烈火和汽油
Bound by the blood of the ones who've died as well as the warriors at my side
还有身旁勇士和那些死去之人的鲜血
feel no fear, know my pride:
没有恐惧,只有自豪
for God and Country I'll end your life.
为了上帝,为了国家,我将结束你的生命
I am a soldier and I'm marching on
我是一个战士,战士在前进
I am a warrior and this is my song
我是勇士,这是勇士之歌
I am the fire, the sword and the gun,
我是一团烈焰,一把剑,和一杆枪
I am a warrior and this is my song.
我是勇士,这是勇士之歌
A warfighter, I will keep marching on,
作为一名战士,我将继续前进
I am a warrior and this is my song.
我是勇士,这是勇士之歌
I am the mighty, a million as one,
我是强大的,百万为一
I am a warrior and this is my song.
我是勇士,这是勇士之歌
Epilogue
尾声
They stood against an empire, born a thousand years ago,
他们反抗一个诞生于一千年前的帝国(指大英帝国)
but liberty or death, no less, what every last man chose.
自由或是死亡,是每个人的抉择
They fought and died for better lives, uncertain what may come,
他们为了更好的生活而战斗,牺牲,不知未来会发生什么
as lions on the battlefield, 'til freedom had been won.
如同战场上的雄狮,直至赢取自由
Though cannon balls and musket rounds, explosions, cold and fire,
尽管炮弹,子弹,爆炸,寒冷和火焰
would challenge their reslove, they raised their banner ever higher.
挑战着他们的决心,他们高举他们的旗帜
And when the dust had settled, and the fighting finally ceased,
当尘埃落定,战斗终于结束
an eagle lit out from the ash, and to this day, flies free.
一只雄鹰从灰烬中飞出,直到今天,仍在自由翱翔