欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日英语听力任务!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三

2023-01-09 21:34 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿

Reference:艾拉同学


中英对照

:Hey, you're making a mistake. We didn't do it. I know we always say that, but this time it's actually true.

  • 嘿,你们搞错了。不是我们干的。我知道我们总是这么说,但这次是真的。

A-la-la-la-la. Can't hear you. Guilty, guilty, guilty.

  • 啦啦啦啦。我听不见。有罪,有罪,有罪。

:Talk to Marmalade. We're really good now. He'll tell you. Professor!

  • 我要和迈拉迪谈谈。我们现在真的变好了。他会告诉你的。教授!

Tonight's headline: Change is impossible. You should always judge a book by its cover, and all stereotypes have been affirmed.

  • 今晚的标题是:改变是不可能的。你应该根据封面来判断一本书,所有的刻板印象都得到了肯定。

:Stop, for goodness' sake! Let me speak to them. I'm sure there's been some misunderstanding.

  • 停下来,看在上帝的份上!让我和他们谈谈。我想这里边肯定有些误会。

Ah, Professor Marmalade.

  • 啊,迈拉迪教授。

You've got five minutes. No deals this time.

  • 你还有五分钟。这次没有交易。

You have to help us. Tell 'em. Tell 'em we didn't do it.

  • 你必须帮助我们。告诉他们,告诉他们我们没有这么做。

There, there. Of course you didn't do it. How could you? After all, you're such a good boy.

  • 好了,好了。当然不是你干的。怎么可能是你?毕竟,你是个好孩子。

:You're such a good boy. That shiver up my spine.

  • 你真是个好孩子。让我脊梁骨颤抖。

The wag in my tiny tail.

  • 我的小尾巴在摇摆。

Arrest them!

  • 逮捕他们!

What if we tried a little experiment, Diane? As you know, my Gala for Goodness...

  • 如果我们做个小实验呢,黛安?如你所知,我为上帝举办的晚会……

Where the legendary Love Crater Meteorite will be on display for the first time ever.

  • 传说中的爱情陨石坑,将首次展出。

All eyes will be on you tonight, not me. You're such a good boy.

  • 今晚所有的目光都会聚焦在你身上,而不是我。你真是个……好孩子。


每日英语听力任务!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律