欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的

2023-05-13 22:25 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿

【中英对照】


- Hey, little guy. The place is so great.

嗨,小个子。这地方好赞啊。

- By the way, that is, that is one gorgeous bed.

还有,你的床真高级。

-Yeah. It's okay.

还凑合。

- Maybe we could share.

也许我们可以分享。

-You know, one night you get the bed and the next night I do.

你懂,今天你睡,明天换我睡。

-That kind of thing.

你觉得如何 。

-You know, this is bed is mine.

这床是我的。

-You, you get an old blanket. That suits you.

你不是有旧毯子吗。和你很搭。

-You're an old blanket kind of a dog.

你这样的狗就该配旧毯子。

-Oh, wow .. you are stubborn.

哇……你还挺倔的。

-Hey, I get it. I'm stubborn too.

我懂。因为我也挺倔的。

-But we gotta learn to get along.

但是我们得学会好好相处。

- Wait, what are you ..

等等,你要干吗……

- I bet we can both fit in this bed if we really trying on squeeze in there...

我赌咱俩能挤得下,用力挤挤就行...…

- No, wait.

不,等等。

- Perfect.

完美。

- This is comfy , right?

舒服吧?

- No. It is not.

一点也不舒服。

-I'm comfy.

我觉得很舒服。

-Duke is just ruining our lives..He's ruining...

杜克会毁了我们的生活……他会毁了……

- It's an emergency that You get rid of that dog, he stole my...

十万火急,快把那只狗弄走,他偷了我的......

- And he's scary. And he's frightening. And he's the death of all good things.

他好吓人。凶神恶煞。他是带来一片黑暗的瘟神。

- Oh, you little cutie pie. We'll play tomorrow buddy, okay? Okay, sleep well.

你这个小可爱。明天再和你玩好不好?快睡吧。

- Are you trying to get rid of me?

你想把我赶走吗?

- Before I answer that, I'd like to know how much you heard.

在我回答之前,我想知道你听到了多少。

- So, that's how it's gonna be, huh?

看来要撕破脸了是吗?

- Oh man, you're making me angry.

你惹我生气了。

- And when I get angry .. I do this.

我生气了之后……就会这样。

- And I don't wanna do that. I need this place.

我不想这样。我想待在这里。

- And if it's gonna come down to you or me... It's gonna be me.

如果你我只能留下一个……那将会是我。

每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律