维多利亚3开发日志#8 | 7/29 机构

牧游社 牧有汉化翻译
Victoria 3 - Dev Diary #8 – Institutions
lachek, Victoria 3 Lead Designer
Let's talk about government Institutions! These are the "services" your government provides to its Pops - and I use scare quotes here because while that does certainly include things like schools and workplace safety controls, it also means conscription offices, militarized Police, and poorhouses.
今天咱们来聊聊政府机构government Institutions!这些是你的政府对人口群提供的“服务”的场所——我这里用引号标起来是因为,除了这个“服务”一定会包含的东西——例如学校和工作场所安全管理——之外,它还包含了征兵办公室、武装警察和济贫院。
While Laws are political hot buttons with your Interest Groups, Institutions are a side effect of those Laws, and it's not as politically fraught to expand your pre-existing health care system as it is to establish or dismantle it. But the Laws that bring an Institution into existence also govern what side effects they have, and Interest Groups will care a lot about those.
法律是你国内利益集团的政治角力点,而政府机构是这些所制订法律的副产物。扩大现有的医保体系并不像建立或者废除它那样在政治上令人担忧。但是建立一个新机构的法律也会影响这些机构所具有的副作用,而利益集团会非常关心这些。
As we all know, Institutions run on Bureaucracy like gamers run on caffeine (I would have said "cars run on gas", but that isn't universally true anymore, is it?). Bureaucracy comes from government Administration buildings, which employ Clerks and Bureaucrats that consume Paper (and later on other goods, like Telephones) in the process. The more government Administration buildings you have, the more and larger Institutions you can operate at once.
众所周知,机构靠着官僚力Bureaucracy来运转,就像游戏玩家靠着咖啡因来运转一样(我本来想说“汽车靠着燃油来运转”,但现在已经不完全是这样了,对吧?)。官僚力来自政府行政部门建筑,它雇佣职员Clerks和官僚Bureaucrats来运作,并且消耗纸张(中后期会消耗其他商品,例如电话)。你建有越多的政府行政部门,同时可以运营的机构就越多,规模也越大。

Running a positive Bureaucracy balance is great for remaining responsive to your people's evolving needs. In the meantime, any excess Bureaucracy will be used to marginally improve construction efforts around your country.保持官僚力结余为正,对于持续回应人民不断变化的需求至关重要。同时,任何盈余的官僚力都会略微改善国家内的建设工作。
The cost of Institutions, or the cost of one level of an Institution, is dependent on the size of the population across your Incorporated states. An important aspect of Institutions is that the effects and benefits they apply only affect Incorporated parts of your country - if you have any colonial frontiers, contested territory, or recently annexed land you haven't Incorporated yet, these do not pay taxes to you nor do they cost you Bureaucracy, but they also can't access your awesome hospitals.
机构的花费,或者说一个等级的机构花费,取决于本土地区Incorporated States人口的规模。重要的是,机构的效果和奖益只在本土地区有效——如果你有任何的殖民边境、争议领土,或者最近兼并但还未整合的领土,这些地区既不会给您交税,也不会消耗您的官僚力。但他们也不能使用你富丽堂皇的医院。
Ways of decreasing the cost of providing Institutions to your people include:
减少为人民提供机构的花费的方法有:
Passing Laws to decentralize your Bureaucracy with elected rather than appointed officials
通过法律将官僚机构权力下放给民选官员而不是任命官员
Society inventions like Behaviorism that provide insight into people management
社会发明,如行为主义,提供对人员管理的见解
Refraining from Incorporating colonies and conquered territories
减少对殖民地和被征服领土的整合
Sending a whole bunch of people to their deaths in terrible wars (warning: side effects may vary)
在可怕的战争中将一大群人送上死路(警告:可能会有多种多样的副作用)

Currently planned Institutions are:
目前计划实装的机构有:
School System - educates your populace
学校系统 - 教育你的民众
Health System - increases your population health
卫生系统 - 提高你人口的健康水平
Police - decreases the effects of Turmoil
警察 - 减少动荡度的影响
Workplace Safety - reduces workplace mortality
工作场所安全 - 降低工作场所死亡率
Social Security - impacts how poor your population can get
社会保障 - 影响你人口的最低贫困程度
Home Affairs - counteracts revolutionary sentiment
内务 - 抵抗革命情绪
Conscription - lets you recruit civilians as conscripts during wartime
征兵 - 允许你在战时招募平民作为征召兵
Colonial Affairs - advances your colonial frontiers
殖民事务 - 推进你的殖民边疆
To establish these Institutions you have to have sufficient Bureaucracy for their operation, and then enact an enabling Law. There are always several different Laws that enable a certain Institution, and which you choose will "flavor" the Institution accordingly. For example, the Colonial Affairs Institution will generate colonial growth in all your established colonies in relation to the size of your Incorporated population, by encouraging people to move and invest there. But if you have the Colonial Resettlement Law each level of it will also provide increased colonial migration pull to entice your population to move there, while the Colonial Exploitation Law will increase the throughput of colonial industries while reducing the Standard of Living of Pops who live there.
要建立这些机构,你必须有足够的官僚力来运作它们,然后颁布启用机构的法律。总是有几个不同的法律可以启用同一个机构,而你选择的那一个法律将相应地“调整”该机构。例如,殖民事务机构将通过鼓励人们在殖民地迁移和投资,在所有已建立的殖民地中产生殖民增长(与你的本土人口规模有关)。 但是如果你有殖民地重新安置法律,则每一级机构会产生更多迁入吸引力,从而吸引更多人移民到那里。而殖民地剥削法律将增加殖民地工业的产出,但同时降低居住在那里的人口群的生活水平。

Switzerland has 3 levels of Religious Schools, 1 level of Local Law Enforcement, and 1 level of a Private Health System with a second level currently in progress.瑞士有三级的宗教学校,一级的地方执法,以及一级的私人卫生系统(正在升级至二级)。
The Bureaucracy you invest into Institutions can be redistributed as needed, but this takes time. For example, if you have a level 3 Health System and level 2 Home Affairs, and a per-level cost of 142 Bureaucracy, you're paying 710 Bureaucracy for the privilege which you have to generate from government Administration buildings. But if your population grows such that each level costs 173 instead, maintaining these levels will cost you 865. Assuming this puts you at a deficit of -155 Bureaucracy, you will suffer a pretty hefty Tax Waste penalty, which causes a percentage of all taxes collected to never quite make it all the way to your treasury.
投资到机构里的官僚力可以按照需要来重新分配,但是这需要时间。举个例子,如果你有一个三级的卫生系统机构和二级的内务机构,且每级消耗142点官僚力,那么你就总共就在这些加成上花费了710点官僚力。这些官僚力出自于你的政府行政部门建筑。但是如果你的人口增长了一些,导致每级机构变成了消耗173点官僚力;那么维持这些机构等级就会总共消耗865点官僚力。如果这会造成-155的官僚力赤字,你就会承受相当严重的税收浪费的惩罚,这会导致所有征得税款的一部分无法进入你的国库。
In response to this disaster you may be forced to reduce the level of one of these Institutions, which will restore your Bureaucracy balance to +18 while you expand your bureaucracy to be able to regain the lost level. If you took the level from the Health System, your Pops will suffer reduced health in the interim, while if you reduce Home Affairs, you better hope you have no anarchist bomb-throwers lurking around in the shadows. Since Institutions expand gradually, restoring your lost level will take some time, so if possible it's best to stay ahead of the change and expand your government Administration proactively if you experience strong population growth or immigration waves to your incorporated states.
为了应对这场灾难,你可能会被迫降低其中一个机构的等级,这将使你的官僚力结余恢复至 +18。同时,你可以增加官僚力,以能够重新获得失去的等级。 如果你降低卫生系统机构的等级,那么你的人口在此期间的健康会降低;而如果你降低内务机构的等级,您最好希望没有无政府主义的自爆卡车潜伏在阴影中。由于机构的扩大是逐渐进行的,恢复失去的等级需要一些时间。因此如果可能的话,如果你遇到强劲的人口增长或有移民潮迁入你的本土地区,最好保持前瞻性并主动扩建你的政府行政部门。
That's all for Institutions! Until next week!
这就是关于机构的全部内容啦!下周见!
翻译:没有V3玩我要死了
校对:三等文官猹中堂
欢迎关注UP主和主播小牧Phenix!
欢迎关注牧游社微信公众号和知乎专栏!微信公众号改版为信息流,欢迎【置顶订阅】不迷路,即时获得推送消息!
B站在关分组中设置为【特别关注】,将会在私信内及时收到视频和专栏投稿的推送!
欢迎加入牧有汉化,致力于为玩家社群提供优质内容!组员急切募集中!测试群组822400145!