Stellaris开发日志#246 | 3/18 四海皆臣

牧游社 牧有汉化翻译
Stellaris Dev Diary #246 - Announcing Overlord
Eladrin, Stellaris Game Director
Hi everyone!
大家好!
A few weeks ago in Dev Diary 243, I told you that the Expansion Team would have something to share "Soon™".
在几周前的开发日志#243中,我们告诉过大家,扩展包团队“很快”就会分享一些新的东西。
Soon™ is now.
嗯,很快™指的就是现在了。

Overlord, the next major expansion to Stellaris, will be arriving alongside the Stellaris 3.4 “Cepheus” Update. Click here to wishlist.
Stellaris的下一个主要扩展包四海皆臣Overlord(官译)将与本体的3.4版本号“仙王座Cepheus”更新一起发布。点击这里将扩展包加入愿望单吧。
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1889490/Stellaris_Overlord/
The Brightest Star Must Guide Them
最明亮的恒星将指引前路
Overlord's thematic focus is on exerting your will across the galaxy, the projection of power, and the expansion of civilization under your glorious banner. The other galactic powers can choose to submit willingly or by force, but they will submit.
四海皆臣Overlord的的主旋律是引导玩家在您伟大的旗帜下让自己的意志、力量和文明扩展到整个银河。其它的银河列强可以选择主动臣服或者被武力征服,无论如何,他们都会屈服于我们。
In Federations, we expanded diplomacy between equals with the federations themselves and the politics of the Galactic Community. Nemesis included more hostile forms of diplomacy with espionage operations, and some empires declaring themselves more equal than others with the Custodians and the Galactic Imperium.
在联邦Federation扩展包中,我们增加了与对手之间的外交玩法,同时也扩展了联邦以及星海共同体政治方面的内容。在涅墨西斯Nemesis扩展包中,我们增加了更有侵略性的外交政策和间谍行动,还有那些声称自己比其它国家更加平等的银河守护者与星海帝国。
In Overlord, we will explore diplomacy between empires that are explicitly not equal.
在四海皆臣Overlord扩展包中,我们将目光投向那些显然不平等的帝国外交。
New Ways to Rule
新的统治之道
Vassalization mechanics will undergo significant changes.
附庸机制将会获得巨大的变化。
A major goal in this revision was to make subjugation a more valuable and viable system with benefits for both sides, rather than being a delayed "Game Over" as you wait for Integration should you be subjugated.
在这次重做中,我们的主要目标是让臣服Subjugation这一系统变得更有价值,并让它能够给双方都带来好处。如果你成为臣属国,你不必等待吞并附庸完成之后才迎接姗姗来迟的“游戏结束”。
We'll go into detail about the changes in how vassalization contracts will work next week, along with how contract negotiations function between Overlord and Subject.
下周我们将详细介绍附庸机制如何运作,同时我们也会介绍宗主与臣属国之间的协商机制。

Later, we'll describe the three Specialist Vassals and their place in the galaxy, as well as Overlord Holdings.
之后,我们将介绍三种专门的附庸类型以及宗主财产Overlord Holdings。

New Beginnings and Friends
新的开局与新的朋友
Five new Origins will arrive in Overlord (including one for Hive Empires).
在四海皆臣Overlord扩展包中,我们将增加五种新的起源(有一个专为蜂巢思维国家设计)。

We'll also have some new Enclaves for you to encounter.
我们还设计了一些新的太空城邦/飞地等待你去探索。



All Roads Lead to Deneb IIb
条条大路通天津四IIb
Governing a galaxy spanning empire is challenging, and threats can come from any direction. If you cannot take and defend what is rightfully yours, was it ever yours to begin with?
治理一个横跨银河的帝国是很具有挑战性的,威胁可能来自四面八方。如果你无法夺取并捍卫你应得的东西,或许它本来就不该属于你?
A new megastructure will allow you to counter such threats as well as help you take what you deserve.
新的巨构建筑将让你在应对这类危机时更有底气,并且将让你在夺取你所应得的东西时助你一臂之力。

Other new constructions will allow you to elevate civilization to new heights...
其它的新巨构建筑将让你的文明发展到更高的程度……

...and exert your influence to build a network tying the galaxy together, with your capital as the center, of course.
它们还将让你进一步扩展影响力,让你建立其联结银河的星系网络。当然,你的首都将会是它的核心。

Realize Your Grand Design
实现你的伟业宏图
Will you be a benevolent Overlord that brings prosperity to the galaxy, or an oppressive tyrant exploiting your vassals? Or will you instead serve and become part of something greater?
你是会成为一个博爱的霸主,将繁荣带个整个银河,还是会成为一个具有威慑力的暴君,不断压榨你的附庸?又或者二者皆非,你会加入他们,并且成为更伟大的霸权中的一部分呢?
The choice is yours.
选择权在您的手中。

Wishlist Stellaris: Overlord Now!
现在就将Stellaris:四海皆臣加入愿望单吧!




(译注:鉴于本篇为重要宣发,先翻译发出,此前旧日志后续尽快补齐。)
翻译:一水战阿部熊
校对:三等文官猹中堂
欢迎关注UP主和主播小牧Phenix!
欢迎关注牧游社微信公众号和知乎专栏!微信公众号改版为信息流,欢迎【置顶订阅】不迷路,即时获得推送消息!
B站在关注分组中设置为【特别关注】,将会在私信内及时收到视频和专栏投稿的推送!
欢迎加入牧有汉化,致力于为玩家社群提供优质内容!组员急切募集中!测试群组822400145!
本作品英文原文著作权属Paradox interactive AB所有,中文译文著作权属牧有汉化所有。