英语听力学习-暮光之城04

暮光之城-4 文本
Bella, you remember Billy Black?
贝拉,你记得比利·布莱克吧?
Yeah.
记得
Wow, you're looking good.
你看起来气色不错
Well, I'm still dancing.
我还在坚持跳舞呢
I'm glad you're finally here.
很高兴你终于来了
Charlie here hasn't shut up about it
查理一听说你要过来
since you told him you were coming.
就跟我啰嗦个不停
All right, keep exaggerating.
行了 少夸张了
I'll roll you into the mud.
小心我把你推到泥巴里去
After I ram you in the ankles.
那我就先碾你的脚
-You want to go? -Yeah.
-你来真的吗 -对
Bring it.
出招吧
-Hi. I'm Jacob. -Hey.
-嗨 我叫雅各布 -嘿
We used to make mud pies when we were little.
我们小时候常常一起玩泥巴
Right. No, I remember.
是的 我记得
Are they always like this?
他们老是这样闹吗
-It's getting worse with old age. -Good.
-年纪越大越厉害 -好吧
So, what do you think?
那么 你觉得怎么样
Of what?
什么怎么样
-Your homecoming present. -This?
-你的回乡礼物 -这个吗
-Just bought it off Billy here. -Yep.
-刚从比利手里买来的 -是啊
-I totally rebuilt the engine for you. -Come on.
-我给你重装了个引擎 -不是吧
Oh, my gosh!
天呐
This is perfect. Are you joking me?
这太棒了 你开玩笑吧
Sorry.
抱歉
I told you she'd love it.
我就说她会喜欢的
I'm down with the kids.
我很了解孩子们
Oh, yeah, dude. You're the bomb.
是啊 伙计 你最厉害了
OKay.
好了
Listen, you gotta double-pump the clutch when you shift,
听着 换挡时你得连踩两次离合器
but besides that, you should be good.
不过除了这个 应该没什么问题了
-That's this one? -Yeah. Yeah, right there.
-是这个吗 -对 对 就在那里
All right. Do you want a ride to school or something?
好的 要不要我载你去学校什么的
I go to school on the reservation.
我上的是印第安保留区里的学校
-Right, right. -Yeah.
-好吧 好吧 -是啊
That's too bad. It would've been nice to know one person.
那太糟了 我好不容易才有个认识的人