外贸人常用的日常口语,一招搞定难缠客户!

很多外贸小白在和老外沟通的时候犯了难,语气太正式显得僵硬,大白话又显得随便,这下可真是难为人了。不过没关系,张张给大家搜集了很多日常口语,让大家应对客户不再害怕!
No.1
Have you got any other orders?
您还需要其他货品吗?
You promised to pay me next week.
你答应我下周付款的。
Call me when the goods ready.
货物准备好了通知我。
You'll take or we deliver to you?
自己拿还是送过去?
We can also accept your special design.
我们也可以按客户设计接单。
That article is out ofstock.
没有现货。
I'm sorry we can not put the lead in advance.
非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。
Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能不能想办法提前交货
The time of shipment has not been settled.
交货期还没定下来。
We are unable to give you a definite date ofshipment now
现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
No.2
What happened to the last order?
上次订的货怎么样啦?
Why is shipping delayed?
为什么出货延迟了?
We'll have to cancel that order.
我们必须取消那批货。
Could you possibly effect shipment more?
你们可以提前一点交货吗?
We're getting the order out now.
我们现在要出货了。
Did you get our packing specifications?
你收到我们的装箱说明书了吗?
You can follow our specifications for packing
你可以照我们的指定方式装箱。
It will take more than two days to ship
那要多二、三天才能出货哦。
Does this whole order go to the same place?
这一整批的货都是送往相同的地方吗?
To move the goods by air is quicker.
空运货物更快。
The bill of lading should be marked as prepaid
提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
Then were going to have to shop it in different.
那我们需要分开发了。