欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

边狱公司 以实玛丽 全语音整理,翻译(二)

2023-03-10 19:30 作者:STAR-fie1d  | 我要投稿

更新后月计修改了很多之前的英文版台词翻译...... 

究极蛋疼。


初始人格                LCB's Sinner


获取人格:如果你愿意的话,叫我Ishmael就可以了 

Call me Ishmael, if you wish. 

Mua!


问候早晨:是啊,新的一天开始了。是时候启航了 

Yeah, another day has begun. Let’s get sailing. 


问候中午:今天已经过去一半了。目前为止你过得可算充实 

We are halfway through the day. Are you spending your time efficiently? 


问候晚间:是时候圆满结束这一天了。我们赶快完成剩下的任务,然后去休息吧 

It’s time to wrap up the day. Let’s finish the rest of our task and get some rest. 


闲聊1:我觉得有你站在咱们这边确实是不幸中的万幸。毕竟,有两个脑袋清醒的人总比只有一个要好多了。 

I do think it’s fortunate to have you on our side. Better to have two people who can think straight than just one. 


闲聊2:只要借助合理且有效的判断,我就能毫不费力地完成绝大多数命令的内容。 

I can take care of most orders without much difficulty, provided that they are based on rational and efficient judgements. 


闲聊3:我觉得,合理地指挥我们这支罪人杂牌军就是你的使命。 

I suppose it’s your job to use this motley ensemble of Sinners appropriately.  


闲聊4:请务必记住,我和你的谈论内容只是为了帮助你圆满完成任务。这可不是为了宣泄我对你的不满情绪。

Just to be clear, the remarks I say to you are meant to assist you to ensure the success of our mission. I’m not only saying it with any hard feelings with you. 


闲聊5:在上个工作岗位上,一个微小错误就可能危及所有人的生命。我异常敏感的性格可能就是因那段经历而产生吧。哦,不是...... 我没在强求你去理解它 

In my previous occupation, a tiny mistake would compromise all of our safety. My sensitive personalities came from that experience. Oh, no... I’m not trying to ask for your understanding. 


闲置:经理?唉,那我走啦......  

Manager? Sigh... I’ll be off then. 


部署角色:当然,没问题 

Sure, no problem. 


入场:只要你的命令准确高效,我自然会照办 

I’ll follow your orders, as long as they are efficient. 


战斗中选取:我正忙着呢,有什么想说的先忍一会吧 

I’m busy at this moment, so please keep it brief. 


看展攻势:听起来是个周全的计划,我们开始吧 

Sounds like a plan. Let’s go. 


敌人陷入混乱:目标已“搁浅”。 

The enemy has been stranded. 


我方陷入混乱:嗯...  

Nghk! 


击杀敌人:他们将沉没入海底... 

Down they sink...  


友方被杀:看来你又有活要干了,经理大人 

Looks like you’ve got work to do, manager. 


San-check 通过:尽管如此...... 我还是做到了 

Despite that all... I managed somehow. 


San-check 失败:别为此刁难我了。你该找其他人来处理它的 

You should have someone else to deal with it. Don’t blame me for this. 


战斗胜利:我倾向于不要为这等小事而大惊小怪 

I tend not to make a big deal out of such things. 


额外条件达成:呃... 实话实说,咱们刚刚干的确实不错,对吧 

Umm... If I can be honest here, we did a pretty good job there, right. 


战斗胜利:到底是哪个家伙把我说的话当耳边风,然后头也不回地冲到敌人堆里乱打一气的 

… Who’s the one that ignored my words and bolted headfist into the fray? 


总评:一个毫无感情的究极社畜。

完毕。

边狱公司 以实玛丽 全语音整理,翻译(二)的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律