英语听力学习-55

暮光之城-55 文本
贝拉 我们在做意大利菜给你吃
Bella, we're making Italiano for you.
贝拉 这是埃斯米 一眼能就看出是我妈妈
Bella, this is Esme. My mother for all intents and purposes.
你给了我们第一次使用厨房的理由
You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time.
你饿了吧
I hope you're hungry.
- 是啊 当然 - 她吃过了
- Yeah, absolutely. - She already ate.
太好了
Perfect.
因为我知道你们不吃
Yeah, it's just because I know that you guys don't eat...
当然 你考虑挺周到的
Of course. It's very considerate of you.
- 别理罗莎莉 我不管她的 - 对
- Just ignore Rosalie. I do. - Yeah.
我们就继续假装 她不会危害到我们
Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us.
我不会对别人说的
I would never tell anybody anything.
她懂的
She knows that.
好 问题是你们俩公开在一起了 所以
Yeah, well, the problem is, you two have gone public now, so...
艾米特
Emmett.
她应该知道
No, she should know.
如果你们出了问题 整个家族都会被牵连
The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly.
不好的话
Badly, as in...
我变成一顿大餐
I would become the meal.