【马化腾】广东十年创业故事 MG翻译
//写在前面的话:嘤嘤嘤,最近减肥居然速度慢了这么多,难道真的是反弹了TAT
原地址:https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20986287
顺便强烈推荐一个关于翻译的专栏,如果想指责我不遵循原意翻译,请先看这里→https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv304828

创业到如今 Startup to now,
道路太拥挤 there're too many losers.
商场的战役 The World War III //The World War 3 斜体
硝烟未息 has lasted up to now.
人在深圳打拼二十年里 Struggled in Shenzhen 2 decades,
历经过多少辛酸苦辣岁月磨砺 I have seen a lot throw the Glorious Years.
人在江湖总身不由己 Floating unwillingly on the society
不委屈 It's my memory.
竭尽全力换来了批评 Try my best, but only be treated rude.
我也不甘心 I won't stop!
良心打造每个产品 OICQ, QQ Farm, QQ Pet, QQ Speed……
只有坚持 才有功绩 Only copy, could I hustle money,
才无所畏惧 and get my own profit.
其实 Actually,
对于我们一个 to we,
从深圳原来不是一个 from Shenzhen,
中国互联网的一个最聚集的 not the most assembled city in
地方的一个城市 Chinese Internet.
来创业来说 To startup a company
其实是非常艰难 is a really tough work.
我们回头看很幸运 It's Lucky:SSS to us.
所以今天我们想跟大家分享就是说 So today the key word I shared is,
腾讯在创业的过程中 in the process of startup Tencent,
可能也遇到很多的一些难处 we meet a lot difficulties that you can't even imagined.
所以呢 也是希望大家能够 In the end, we hope that all of you
谅解我 多支持 can Change Your Money To QB!
昔日的努力 Those hard learning,
造就这天地 let Mglish can be here.
取笑我卑鄙 Say I'm a noob?
那请继续 Keep on, pls.
总说自己抄袭抄得彻底 Someone says that I can't translate well.
那不过只想踏遍所有未知领域 Well, I'll change it if yrs is better.
不料结局却背道而驰 Maybe the translation has been ignored,
别在意 I've got used.
我的游戏也许坑到你 My Mglish won't say any word right,
但请相信每个游戏在良苦用心 but BLNT, I've paid tons of time on it.
就算最后 不会领情 Although nobody notice it finally,
也没有关系 I've known it in my heart.
怀念着 Look through my memory,
这几年收获的成绩 Roco Kingdom, Honor of Kings, Tiao yi tiao
感叹 不容易 Sigh! Gosh!
不会盈利 Never use 0.01¥ in user!
只是低调的话语 That's just a nonsense.
相信你 Believe it,
在充值之际 only get QB
才会感觉一丝快意 could u feel a little happy.
为所欲为才是人生的真谛 Do as I want is what I want.
回首望去已度二十年纪 20years has gone by,
有时也怀念几百亿的来之不易 I paid too much on this several billions.
流言蜚语也不能打击 Those gossip and diss,
我的心 can do nothing to me.
当你进入年迈的年纪 When getting old and looking back,
是否还怀念曾经充值的任性 would you remember how much you've paid on QB.
就算最后 你会生气 Though you may feel angry,
又有何关系 it means nothing.
就算最后 不会领情 Though you can't understand me,
也没有关系 I had to offend you.


