欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

”诗也可以这么燃?”——泰戈尔《飞鸟集》

2023-07-22 11:16 作者:治愈幻想家  | 我要投稿

诗人之风越过海洋,穿过森林,只为追寻自己的声音。

The poet wind is out over the sea and the forest to seek his own voice.


我不能选择那最好的。

是那最好的选择我。

I cannot choose the best.

The best chooses me.


我的心灵啊!请倾听这世界的低语,它正以此向你示爱!

Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.


我们谦逊至极之时,便是我们最近于伟大之际。

We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.


啊!世上小小的漂泊者们啊,留下你们的足迹在我的字句里吧。

O troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.


永恒的旅人啊!你可以在我的歌中找到你遍布的足迹。

Thou wilt find, Eternal Traveller, marks of thy footsteps across my songs.


在我的杯中饮了我的酒吧,朋友。

一倒在别人的杯里,这酒腾跳的泡沫便要消失了。

Take my wine in my own cup, friend.

It loses its wreath of foam when poured into that of others.


世界在早晨敞开了它的光明之心。

出来吧,我的心,带着你的爱意去与它相会。

The world has opened its heart of light in the morning.

Come out, my heart, with thy love to meet it.


我把那些已逝去的尘世上的繁荣带到我的世界里来。

I carry in my world that flourishes the worlds that have failed.


思想掠过我的心上,如一群雁飞掠苍穹。

我听见它们振翅之声了。

Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of ducks in the sky.

I hear the voice of their wings.


这充满着狂风暴雨的世界,乃是被美的乐音所驯服。

This world is the world of wild storms kept tame with the music of beauty.


瀑布唱着:“我寻着我的歌的时候也是我发现我的自由的时候。”

The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.”


女人啊,在你的笑声里有着生命之泉的音乐。

Woman, in your laughter you have the music of the fountain of life.


带领我走入您静寂的核心,让我的心中充满歌声。

Lead me in the centre of thy silence to fill my heart with songs.


鸟的歌声是曙光照耀大地反响的回声。

The bird-song is the echo of the morning light back from the earth.


歌声在天空中感到无极限,图画在大地上感到无极限,诗呢,无论在空中、在地上都是如此。

因为诗的词句包含了能走动的意义与能翱翔的音乐。

The song feels the infinite in the air, the picture in the earth, the poem in the air and the earth;

For its words have meaning that walks and music that soars.


爱的悲歌像汹涌的大海似的包围着我的生命;

而爱的喜悦之歌却像鸟儿们在鲜花满开的树林里歌唱。

Love’s pain sang round my life like the unplumbed sea, and love’s joy sang like birds in its flowering groves.


让你的音乐如同一柄利剑,刺穿那市井的喧扰直达内心吧。

Let your music, like a sword, pierce the noise of the market to its heart.


人如同初生的孩童,他的力量,是成长的力量。

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.


生命因为世人的需求而丰饶,因为爱的需求而发现价值。

Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.


今天大地在阳光下向我哼唱,宛如一个织着布的妇人,用一种已被遗忘的语言,哼着一些古老的歌谣。

The earth hums to me today in the sun, like a woman at her spinning, some ballad of the ancient time in a forgotten tongue.


总有一天,我会在另一个世界的曙光里对你颂赞:

“我曾见过你,在地球的光里,在人们的爱里。”

Some day I shall sing to thee in the sunrise of some other world,

“I have seen thee before in the light of the earth, in the love of man.”


妇人,你用了你优雅的手指,轻触着我的一切,条理便如音乐般流泻出来。

Woman, with the grace of your fingers you touched my things and order came out like music.


爱就是盈满了的生命,如同酒杯斟满了美酒。

Love is life in its fulness like the cup with its wine.


生命因为付出了的爱而更为富足。

Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.


让我感受到这个世界是因您的爱所生,那么我的爱也将帮助它。

Let me feel this world as thy love taking form, then my love will help it.


我的存在就是一个永恒的惊喜,生命本就是惊喜。

That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.


生命的运行在它自己的音乐里得到休息。

The movement of life has its rest in its own music.


”诗也可以这么燃?”——泰戈尔《飞鸟集》的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律