欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日英语听力任务!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三

2023-01-11 18:25 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿

Reference:艾拉同学


中英对照

:I can't believe we got double-crossed by a tiny rodent.

  • 真不敢相信,我们被一只小啮齿动物欺骗了两次。

Oh, we got double-crossed by a rodent all right, but, uh, not a tiny one.

  • 我们被一只啮齿类动物出卖了好吧,但是,呃,一点也不小。

What?

  • 什么?

:This was supposed to be us conning Marmalade. It turns out it was Wolf conning us.

  • 这应该是我们在骗迈拉迪。结果却是狼在骗我们。

Does that sound familiar to you, Wolf?

  • 你听上去熟悉吗,沃尔夫?

Why would you think that?

  • 你为什么这么想?

Oh, I don't know, maybe because you just sabotaged the biggest heist of our lives. I think you owe us an explanation, buddy.

  • 噢,我不知道,也许是因为你破坏了我们一生中最大的抢劫。我想你应该向我们解释一下,伙计。

Okay. You're right. This is what happened. Back in the museum, I just tried to steal an old lady's purse. Classic snatch and grab.

  • 可以,你说得对。事情就是这样。回到博物馆,我刚想偷一位老太太的钱包。经典的抓取。

Tried to? Since when do you try to steal something and not just steal it?

  • 尝试?你什么时候开始尝试的去偷东西,而不是直接偷?

I was trying to steal the purse when the old lady fell and...I kind of helped her.

  • 我正想偷钱包,这时老太太摔倒了……我帮了她一点忙。

What?

  • 什么?

I kind of helped her.

  • 我帮了她一把。

But then you stole her purse.

  • 但后来你偷了她的钱包。

No, I didn't. I saved the old lady, and she hugged me, and my tail wagged, and I didn't know what it was, but it felt, uh, you know... good.

  • 不,我没有。我救了老太太,她拥抱了我。我摇着尾巴,不知道那是什么,但感觉,呃,你知道……很好。

But then you stole the purse.

  • 但后来你偷了钱包。

:No!

  • 不!


每日英语听力任务!坚持一个月,英语听力突飞猛进!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律