欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的

2023-04-21 20:43 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿

【中英译文-艾拉同学】

:Sophie?

  • 苏菲?

:It all seems so familiar, yet I know l've never been here before. l feel so at home.

  •  这一切似乎如此熟悉,但我知道我从来没来过这里。我感觉很自在。

:Come with me. 

  • 过来。

:OK.

  • 好的。

:Look there.

  • 看这儿。

:What a cute cottage.

  • 如此可爱的小屋

:That was my secret hideaway. I spent a lot of time here by myself when i was young.

  • 那是我的秘密藏身之处。我年轻的时候在这儿独自度过了很长时间。

: You were alone?

  • 你一个人?

:My uncle, who was a wizard, gave me this place as my private study. And now you can come here whenever you like. What's the matter?

  • 我的叔叔是个巫师,给了我这个地方,作为我的私人书房。现在你可以随时来这里了。怎么了?

:It's… you're scaring me.  I have this weird feeling that you're going to leave.

  • 这是,你吓到我了。 我有种奇怪的感觉,你要走了。

:Howl, tell me what's going on, please. l don't care if you're a monster.

  • 哈尔,告诉我发生了什么,求求你。我不在乎你是不是怪物。

:l'm just setting things up, so that all of you can live a comfortable life, Sophie.

  • 我只是在安排事情, 让大家都能过上舒适的生活,苏菲。

:With all the flowers you've got in this valley,  you could easily open up a flower shop. Right?  I'm sure you'd be good at it.

  • 山谷里有这么多鲜花,你可以轻而易举地开一家花店,对不对?我相信你会很擅长。

:So you are going away? Please, Howl, l know l can be of help to you. Even though l'm not pretty, and all l'm good at is cleaning.

  • 所以你要离开了?拜托了,哈尔,我知道可以帮助你的。即使我不漂亮, 我擅长打扫。

:Sophie, Sophie, you're beautiful.

  • 苏菲,苏菲,你很漂亮。

: Well, the nice thing about being old is you've got nothing much to lose.

  • 好吧,变老的好处就是你没什么可失去的。



每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律