【中英文演讲稿】钟嘉欣|成为更好的自己A reminder to myself|Linda Chung



A reminder to myself Linda Chung
需要铭记在心的事

Hi everyone,
I wanted to speak to you.
Sometimes we get so busy with our daily tasks in life that we forget to look at the clouds.
They're actually moving. The skies have life, the trees do too.
When there's wind, the trees sway back and forth, left and right.
They are still unwavered by whatever weather comes to them.
亲爱的大家,
我愿与你同声交流。
有时候,我们被日常琐事束缚,无暇凝望云层。
然而,它们却如此轻盈地漂浮着,天空和树木也同样有着生命的流动。
当风吹过,树木轻轻地摆动着,
它们从不因天气的变幻而动摇。
We humans need to learn that life will revolve. Things will change, feelings can go up and down.
But we can also remain still in the present moment.
Embrace what is happening and take it as an addition to our life as we grow older.
我们人类需要认识到,生命是不断转变的。
事物变迁,感受起伏,而我们依然能静心守候于当下。
接纳正在发生的一切,将其视为成长中的一份宝贵经历。
It's such a blessing to have experiences in life.
Some we may define as challenging, unbearable, and some you may not like.
生命之所以如此美好,正因有种种不同的经历。
有些,我们可能视为具有挑战的、无法承受的,还有些,或许不符我们心意。
But remember they are all here for you, for the best of you.
但请记住,它们都是为了更好的你而存在。
Once you realize they are here for you to make a better you, you will be able to get through it all with much more ease and patience and love.
当你悟出这一点时,这一切是为了成就更好的你,你将能以更轻松、更有耐心、更充满爱的心态,应对人生的一切。
Remember, you are love. You are created in the form that you are for a reason.
请记住,你是充满爱的存在,生命赋予你独特的形态和意义。
That you may not know now. You are here just to survive this pop-up life on earth.
也许你尚不明了这份意义,但你的存在,便是为了经历这段人间短暂的旅途。
Don't ask so many questions. Don't ask why you are here, what is your purpose.
请不要追问太多,为何你在此,你的使命是什么。
Don't overthink, just let it be, and we will all get to the area of love.
不要过度思虑,让一切自然发生,让我们共同到达爱的境界。
We came with nothing, we leave with nothing.
我们一无所有,亦无所留。
I love you. Remember that you are loved. That's why you're created. Have a good day.
我爱你们,也请铭记,你们被爱所包围。你的存在是有价值的。祝福你们,心怀美好,度过每一天。
