欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的

2023-05-29 22:44 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿
【中英对照——Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure】

------------ovo---------------

-Are you okay?

你没事吧?

-Yeah. Thanks. I can't believe the boat broke. I guess your guys are gonna have to wait a little longer.

没事。谢谢。真不敢相信船竟然破了。我想你们得再等等了。

- I'm impressed. Usually when one of your inventions doesn't work out. You overreact.

真让我惊讶。通常当你的发明不成功时。你反应过度。

-But I must say, you're handling this one pretty well.

但我得说,你刚才驾驶得很好。

-I drove it into a tree?

我竟然开到树上了 ?

-Never mind.

别在意了。

-Jingles! I made it to help you, Terence. It should've worked.

见鬼!我造船是为了能帮你, 泰伦斯。它应该能成功的。

-Come on. Look, it just needs a little tinkering. Let's see. Who do I know who's a good tinker?

被这样,听着。只要做点小改动就好了。让我想想。谁是技术好的地精灵?

-Bobble. Bobble's a good tinker. Or Fairy Mary, she's got a lot of experience. Or... Hey, what about Clank?

波波。他是个好工匠。要不玛丽精灵,她经验可丰富了。要不 ……克拉克怎么样?

-Someone's in trouble.

有人有麻烦了。

-Hey, I haven't done anything, lately.

我什么也没有做,至少最近。

-The stinkbug incident?

臭虫事件?

-Oh, no.

不会吧。

-Tinker Bell, Queen Clarion awaits.

小叮当,克莱洛女王召见你。

每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律