欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

Father’s Day for Boys 男孩的父亲节

2023-06-18 15:25 作者:喜欢猫猫的小曾  | 我要投稿

One beside another—brothers

一个在另一旁一个的其他人——一个小伙子

Seven diviners

七个占卜师

of what lies beyond the truths we have uncovered. 

这是关于一个我们没有发现的隐藏在真相背后的谎言

One makes three, then four, then more

一生二,二生三,三生万物。

until we move beyond mere numbers. 

直到我们已经超越了这些数字

There is thunder over the city tonight

这个城市今晚将会电闪雷鸣

and of the million hearts we may never see

届时数以百万的心灵我们将无法再度发现

here in the circle we make commitments

在这个圈子里,我们将保持忠诚

we push the limits of earthly loving. 

我们推开了尘世间爱情的枷锁

 

Electricity visits again,

闪电再一次降临

and the black skies pulse with light—

黑暗的天空再次充斥着光亮

currents of power by some capillary action.

闪电在天空中绽放出血管走势一样的图像

Sons kiss their fathers. 

孩子们亲吻他们的父亲

Sons kiss their fathers to sleep

孩子们亲吻他们的父亲安详入睡

and the rose-eyed boy remembers himself again. 

这个拥有着玫瑰眼的孩子再一次想起了他自己

We are not the sons they ordered

他们命令着自己:我们不再是儿子了!

with their patriotic dreaming. 

饱含着他们的那一颗忠于祖国的心

We are not the sons they expected to come down the line. 

我们不再如他们所预期的那样去往将来了

 

But we unfold

但是我们成长了

beyond such kind paternal ignorance. 

超越了这一类父亲的无知的想法

We unfold within the measure of our time. 

我们伴随着时间的流逝而成长

And we make peace with the fathers inside of us. 

我们将会和我们内心的父亲和平共处

And we give birth to a hidden, long-carried joy within.

我们内心隐藏多年的喜悦,它今天诞生了!


Father’s Day for Boys 男孩的父亲节的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律